🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
10 Job Positions of Psychologists Under Contract at National Child Development Agency (Deadline: Mar 12, 2022 )
📋 Job Description Details
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
– Oversee the design and development of child care packages through assessment of psychological needs of the children with disabilities in the institution;
– Conduct in-depth child assessment in all bio-psychosocial wellbeing domain using appropriate tools and techniques;
– Set up and manage psychological care plans for children in institution (individual and group sessions, relevant psychosocial and developmental support);
– Provide relevant recommendations, jointly with the Social Worker, to stakeholders including families to be able to satisfy the children’s identified needs;
– In collaboration with social workers, organize preparation sessions for both children and families (individual and/or group) aiming at moving children from institution/orphanage;
– Analyze each individual case and provide relevant advice and guidance for its management and placement decision to ensure the psychosocial wellbeing of the child;
– In collaboration with Social Worker, and district based Child Protection and Welfare Officers, contribute in initial assessment of families and community. (family assessment and Home accessibility audit);
– In collaboration with Social Worker, contribute to the elaboration and implementation of family and community intervention plans according to the children’s needs;
– With support from TMM Child Protection and Welfare Officers, conduct relevant follow up of children placed in families to make sure the psychosocial wellbeing of the child is respected, and the child is included in both home and community lives;
– Guide and support families in post placement child behaviours and in interactions with family and community members;
– In collaboration with Social Worker, support training and capacity building of child care staff (alternative and prevention services, institutions) and families (biological, foster families);
– Document every achieved activity and report to the direct line manager;
– Work in collaboration with institution managers, local authorities, social workers and Community based structures.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
25 All the time, 1 To day