250 Stores Business Analyst at BRALIRWA(Deadline: 14th July, 2022)
📋 Job Description Details
JOB VACANCY – 250 Stores Business Analyst
We are seeking to hire a qualified and dedicated 250 Stores Business Analyst reporting to the Commercial Business Controller, in the Finance Department.
Be the Business Partner for the 250 Stores Management Team and through a good understanding of the functional processes ensure effective business decision-making.
Increase shareholder value for 250 Stores by setting and supporting delivery of challenging company’s financial and non-financial targets within an effective and robust financial control environment.
Support the activities of the Business Control and 250 Stores to prepare the planning & control cycle of the company. Analyze complex quantitative and qualitative data, quickly identifying the key and strong control environment in 250 Stores.
Business Analyst in delivering first class business & finance support to 250 Stores Management. Deliver high quality contributions in the area of Planning & Control, Business partnering, BPM and Control, Compliance, and Risk Management in 250 Stores Operations.
Pattern of relationships
- Bralirwa departments
- All MT members in Bralirwa
- All other Controllers and the Finance Team
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Support the business planning cycle of 250 Stores for the 3-year Strategic Action Plan, the Annual Operational Plan and Latest Estimates including providing relevant challenge to the Management.
- Business partnering and decision support
- Maximise business performance by working closely alongside, challenging and influencing the 250 Stores Teams as a support to Commercial Business Controller.
- Provide financial support for major projects (such as NPI, New partnership, etc.).
- Provide advice, guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making:
- developing business cases
- providing scenario modeling
- creating cost and efficiency analyses
- leading ad hoc analysis to gain insight where relevant
- Proactively work to identify, analyze and exploit business opportunities (e.g. new product development, cost saving opportunities), intervene on fundamental issues, and provide financial leadership on strategic projects. Through the Commercial Business Controller, promote all findings for the overall 250 Stores Management.
- Support the preparation of 250 Stores Fund Applications including relevant analysis of and advice on the investment that is applied for as well as execution of post-audits where relevant.
- Business Performance Management
- Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative (financial and non-financial) performance of 250 Stores and communicate the insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary.
- Run Planning governance cycle including Capex agenda of 250 Stores.
- Facilitate target setting, monitor and challenge performance of 250 Stores.
- Monitor actual cost development vs Budget/LE and provide early warnings on deviations. Present results to 250 Stores Management.
- Support the Commercial Business Controller in the definition and challenge to the requirements for standard management reporting, further development of the Management Information System. Work closely with Reporting department to achieve agreed reporting improvements.
- Support Commercial Business Controller during PEC with all assigned tasks. Among them (list may not be exhaustive):
- prepare the accruals to be made.
- run the stock take on monthly basis.
- Prepare and present the MBR.
- Control, Compliance & Risk Management
- Establish and implement policies and processes within 250 Stores Functions to ensure the integrity of accounting records and financial information.
- Ensure risks for 250 Stores are managed throughout the year; propose mitigating actions and flag risks to 250 store Management.
- Ensure the proper execution of business controls as identified in the Key Control Framework.
Competencies & Skills
The 250 Stores Business Analyst is expected to display the following competencies and skills:
- Excel Skills
- Planning, Action and Realization
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Problem Analysis
- Work independently as well as in team
- Punctual & Accurate
The 250 Stores Business Analyst is expected to display the following Heineken Behaviors:
- Deliver: Play to win and celebrate success. Deliver the goods.
- Shape: Think consumer first. Make courageous moves.
- Connect: Champion a culture of belonging. Learn, share and re-apply.
- Develop: Have real conversations. Embrace learning and growth.
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
- 2 years
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Level of Education
A minimum of a university bachelor’s degree is required in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
3 – 5 years within finance function; additional commercial experience is a plus, but not necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/ and search for “250 Stores Business Analyst”. Only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through email@example.com (no applications will be accepted through this email). The HR Business Partner Team will be available to support the application process.
The closing date for submission of applications is Thursday, 14th July 2022.
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
909 All the time, 1 To day