🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
5 job positions of Nurse Navigators at INTEROPERABILITY/ CANCER PATIENT NAVIGATION PROJECT (Deadline : 22 November 2021)2021
ALL MEDICAL, Inc. (ALLM) in collaboration with CITY CANCER CHALLENGE (C/CAN) are hiring five (5) Nurse Navigators to work for interoperability/ cancer patient navigation project that is going to be implemented in selected Rwandan hospitals in partnership with Rwanda Biomedical Center (RBC).
ALLM is a Japanese information technology and services company that is dedicated to shaping healthcare and that seeks to benefit society by launching next-generation technologies and medical communications platforms for the healthcare industry. It operates a secure communication mobile service, JOIN, which is a multifunctional platform that enables communication among medical professionals utilizing diagnostically important models of communication.
C/Can Foundation is a non-profit, independent organization leading the global initiative “City Cancer Challenge” whose mission is to support cities around the world as they are working to improve quality and equitable cancer care. The approach is built on the core principle that cities can drive impact at the national level by crafting data-driven solutions with the support of a network of global, regional, and local partners that reflect an understanding of the unique local context.
The Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC) is a national health implementation agency whose mission is to promote quality affordable and sustainable health care services to the population through innovative and evidence-based interventions and practices guided by ethics and professionalism.
The three organizations joined forces to strengthen the capacity of five health institutions in Rwanda (Butaro DH, CHUB, KFH, RMH, and CHUK) to implement a new digital platform, Join by ALLM, in order to develop and sustain an open, secure, and inclusive digital ecosystem supporting new patient navigation and multi-disciplinary care processes.
The hired five (5) nurse navigators will assist in implementation of interoperability/ Cancer patient navigation through use of the Join platform in internal and external data sharing for the purpose of coordinating care for breast and cervical cancer patients from the first suspicion of cancer to end of treatment.
Educational qualifications, skills, and professional experience
- Bachelor degree of Nursing or Midwifery required.
- Current registration with National Council of Nurses and Midwives (Rwanda) with at least two years of working experience caring for patients care, preferably cancer patients’ management.
- Demonstrated evidence-based knowledge of cancer disease process, treatments, side effects, and complications.
- Completion of oncology related program is desirable.
- Experience in use of digital health applications (tech-savvy) is an added advantage
- Able to speak Kinyarwanda and English or French
- Identify and select patients with breast and cervical cancer diagnosis to be enrolled in the patient navigation project, ensuring all newly diagnosed breast and cervical cancer patients are included.
- Ensure the well-functioning of the multi-Disciplinary team by linking identified cases to the multi-Disciplinary team lead, preparing patients summary report, and organizing multi-Disciplinary team meetings.
- Follow up on the timely implementation of the multi-Disciplinary team recommendations, facilitating fast-track alternatives for the diagnostic and treatment process of patients entered in the project.
- Facilitate the referral process through sharing information with external clinicians and coordinating care received inside and outside their own institution.
- Provides individualized education, intervention, and support to individuals living with cancer and their families which are paced and appropriate for the individual.
- Advocates on behalf of the patient and family with care providers and services to support their choices and needs.
- Participate in focus group discussion and other discussions to provide feedback on the patient navigation project as needed.
- Train other clinicians to use the digital health tool and promote patient navigation pathways.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Interested candidates can submit all required documents to the e-mail address below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required documents to be sent in one file include:
- The application letter addressed to the Business Development & Partnership Manager, Allm Africa
- Curriculum Vitae with 3 referees,
- Copies of degrees
- Copies of Certificates of professional qualification and trainings if any
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is 22nd November 2021.
Done in Kigali, 16th November, 2021
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs, Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
71 All the time, 1 To day