🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
6 Job Positions of Digital Records Administrator at RWANDA MINES,PETROLEUM AND GAS BOARD(Deadline: 2nd December, 2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Conducting the cataloguing of maps and documents from the RMB archives and other appropriate archives/sources;
• Collaborating with digital information team, geologists, and mining engineers in the process of cataloguing of maps and documents;
• Collecting physical and digital geological, geophysical and geochemical information from various sources;
• Interpreting and separating geological, geophysical, geochemical and administrative data/information;
• Participating in the preparation of geological, geophysical, geochemical and administrative maps and documents;
• Participating in the publication of geological, geophysical, geochemical and administrative maps and documents and other findings;
• Verifying the quality of the catalogued and scanned maps and documents, and other digital findings in collaboration with the digital information unit and other concerned units and divisions;
• Sorting out and organizing paperwork after entering data into the appropriate digital platform to ensure it is physical stored safely;
Page 2 of 2
• Conducting the georeferencing and geodata correction on the maps in the appropriate software especially QGIS, ArcGIS and any other appropriate software deemed necessary
• Entering digital data into Geological Information and Mining Cadaster System (GIMCS), and any other appropriate digital platform/system/application/database;
• Transfer digital data from one digital platform/system/application/database to another digital platform/system/application/database as deemed necessary;
• Sorting out and arrange the catalogued data recorded in Excel Spreadsheets, GIMCS, and/or any other software/system/application;
• Ensuring the appropriate naming of digital file based on the RMB data management policy and other applicable institutional or national instructions;
• Ensuring safe and appropriate storage and transmission of digital data;
• Submitting regular activity reports as requested by the supervisor(s);
• Performing any other tasks assigned by the supervisor(s).
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
Master’s Degree in Geology
Master’s Degree in mining Engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in Mining
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than ………05th…………./ ………….12………../ 20…..21…………..
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
68 All the time, 1 To day