A job position of a Driver at Muganga Sacco (Deadline: 10th May,2022)
Muganga SACCO is a saving and credit cooperative for health sector staff in Rwanda. Its primary objective is to improve members’ socio-economic conditions and promoting access to finance, by assisting them to make savings and access low-rate loans.
Job Description Details
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO 001/04/2022
To address constraints hindering the quality of health services in Rwanda, the Government of Rwanda recommended the Ministry of Health to define strategies to motivate and retain health professionals in the public sector.
The Ministry of Health has identified the Health Sector Staff – Mutual Aid Group (HSS-MAG) among the multidimensional strategies that can be implemented to incentivize and retain health professionals in public health facilities in Rwanda. In 2017, the HSS-MAG registered as a tontine for health sector staff, with the primary objective of improving their socio-economic conditions and promoting access to finance, by assisting staff to make savings and access low-rate loans.
The HSS-MAG has grown and it is operating as a Saving and Credit Cooperatives (SACCO), and it is named MUGANGA SACCO.
Muganga SACCO wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven persons on the following position regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
1. RECRUITMENT DETAILS
Number of needed staffs: One per position
Employment period: Open-ended period
Working place: Muganga SACCO Head Office
2. DRIVER JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to the HR and Administration Officer, the Driver is responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
2.1. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager;
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle;
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound;
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and repot to the employer or technician;
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor;
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s);
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager;
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance;
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours;
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
2.2. Skills and Competencies
- Understand traffic laws and practices safe driving habits at all times;
- Time management and organizational;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with others;
- Having a valid Rwanda driving license class B;
- At least Ten (10) years working as driver supported by service certificates from previous employer;
- To be 40 years’ old and above.
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter; copy of ID; copy of driving license; CV and copy of required certificates, other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references electronically addressed to the Director General of Muganga SACCO, latest 10/05/2022 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: email@example.com
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam.
Done at Kigali, on 26/04/2022
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this job not later than 10th/ May/ 2022
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : KANDA HANO
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa itangazo ry’Akazi kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : KANDA HANO
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
312 All the time, 1 To day