A New Job Position of Global Goal Team Leader at Save The Children(Deadline: 12th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Save the Children
Save the Children (SC) is a global leader in development and humanitarian programming worldwide, working as the preeminent voice for children with governments, civil society and private sector partners for over 100 years. Save the Children International (SCI) is a single global program delivery unit comprised of 28 national SC organizations who have agreed to collectively implement projects in 120 countries. With SCI’s extensive geographic reach and established operational platform, Save the Children implements both country-level and global projects serving some of the world’s most vulnerable and marginalized communities while ensuring technical, operational, and financial oversight and management. SCI currently reaches 125 million children across the globe.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Global Goal Team Leader
Job Positing Date: 22 Feb,2022
Job Closing Date : 12 March,2022
Number of Job Positions
WorldWide – Rwanda
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
The Global Goal Team Leader is a critical support to Global Thematic Director(s) in the delivery of Save the Children’s 2022-2024 strategy. Working within a new “Global Goal Team” structure and alongside the Head of Programmes, the Global Goal Team Leader will ensure that colleagues across different themes and functions function ‘as one’ to scale impact within our breakthroughs, across the world.
The Global Goal Team Leader will take a hands on approach to overseeing (and sometimes lead, design or assist) deliverables that are timely, strategic, country and impact focused and demand-driven. This will include oversight and support to multiple work-streams and cross-cutters, which are likely to include programmes, national-level advocacy, fundraising communication and innovation at a minimum. This role will work closely with the Head of Programmes, who will oversee the technical content development for the Goal.
With senior-level leadership experience in country settings, proven operational and entrepreneurial skills that can turn theory into action, the post-holder will inspire a culture of “getting the right things done” with solid project management skills and an ability to cut through organisational complexity, alongside a drive for programme quality (supported via the Head of Programmes). This role will work closely with technical specialists to bring together design and delivery. The post-holder will also need strong skills in line management, team planning, and performance management, with experience in public speaking and influencing of senior stakeholders (i.e. at CEO/SLT level).
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- 10+ years’ experience within the sector, with a focus on driving operational delivery
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation, including developing-country experience in a response setting
- An entrepreneurial and “can-do” attitude, with willingness to make things happen
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to assimilate and process large amounts of information into a coherent and compelling narrative
- The ability to present arguments clearly and convincingly to influence a variety of audiences
- Proven experience of building personal networks, resulting in securing significant new opportunities for the organisation
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work collaboratively in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- The ability to manage and juggle a complex and varied workload, at times working independently, at others working to tight deadlines under time pressure
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours in the event of emergencies
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Experience with Save the Children Country Office operations
- Existing understanding and exposure to Save the Children governance structures
- Movement experience and understanding of how functions operate (e.g. Fundraising, Finance, Award Management)
- Experience in the coordination of various stakeholders
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 12th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
57 All the time, 1 To day