AC Technician at Kigali Marriott Hotel (Deadline: 03rd Oct, 2022)
Job Category Engineering & Facilities
Location Kigali Marriott Hotel, KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda, Rwanda VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
- Communicate with Facilities support staff and customers to understand customer requirements in order to ensure services delivered are as requested.
- Plan and coordinate equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements to improve reliability/performance.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Troubleshoot network data issues and resolve non-routine problems that may arise.
- Complete trouble tickets as required within cabling service level agreements.
- Maintain order of data network closets to ensure facilities are up to coded standards and work area is conducive to efficiencies in work process.
- Be knowledgeable about CAT 5, Fiber, and power cabling capacities and standards.
- Support special events, large moves and changes as well as perform project work, as requested.
- Maintain inventory of technology devices and materials.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure employee compliance with company standards/policies and external regulations; serve as a departmental role model or mentor.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify and recommend new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Read and visually verify information.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Enter and locate information using computers systems.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022
NOTICE! : For More Employment Opportunities daily News & Bulletins , Follow our Tweeter | WhatsApp Groups | Facebook Page | Instagram | Join Facebook Group | LinkedIn Page | Useful Job Exam Questionnaires .
2,201 All the time, 1 To day