🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Under article 24 0f law No. 17/2018 of 13/04/2018 governing companies in Rwanda, Nyungwe Investment Group Ltd, is a legally registered private company that operates in Rwanda since 2014. In reference to business activity No. A0240.
Nyungwe Investment Group (NIG) is a private company that was established in May 2014 to provide support services to forestry with the aim to contribute towards environment promotion and protection through environmental education, awareness to transform the mindset of communities to promote and protect the environment.
Under this activity, NIG’s mission is to provide support services to forestry, educate the population to understand the environment ecosystem, and voluntarily engage in environment promotion and protection activities of afforestation.
Under this activity, NIG’s vision is a stable climate where every citizen upholds environment protection values and responsible for all actions related to environment protection.
Respect of nature
Website : http://nig.rw/
📋 Job Description
Nyungwe Investment group Ltd Company in Rwanda is looking for a dynamic self –driven and highly creative Chief Accountant to join the team.
Job title: Accountant
Reports to: Director of Finance
Responsible for: Performing all accounting duties in the company.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare the finance decharge documents and ensure entry and classification of the accounting documents related to the company’s finances.
- Analyze the funding requests of the company to be engaged, prepare the funds to transfer documents, and obtain accounting documents as justifications.
- Prepares the monthly financial report based on the accounting application, with all necessary justifying documentation (invoice, bank drafts, bank exchange, etc).
- Prepare and produce financial statements at the end of each financial year as well as financial reports.
- Prepare the payroll of the company staff and establish the declarations to the RRA, deductions at source, contributions, and medical RSSB
- Establish the disbursement to the various partners of the company.
- Follow up on-budget execution.
- Ensure the management of the data file and the appropriate filling of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports.
- Maintain payment record of all invoices received
- Maintain payee statement records for all suppliers
- Carries out payments of all regular area office expenses such as office rental, advances, etc.
- Budget prepares the planning of the financial needs of the company.
- Maintains the petty cash, with all due accounting and precautions and procedures.
- Prepares the elements for the budget analysis.
- Translates financial documents (invoices and financial reports) as appropriate and maintaining complete files.
- Carries out any other duties that may reasonably or exceptionally be required to ensure the smooth operation of NIG Ltd work, such as substituting for absent colleagues, etc after approval of the NIG Ltd Management Team.
- Ensure that tax returns have been properly filed
- Ensure timely payment of all taxes in the company.
- Preform any other relevant tasks as may be required from time to time
- Participate in audit schedules and assist auditors in performing their duties.
- Ensure that collections and payments are done on time.
- Prepare daily cash position report and advise optimal cash allocation
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- University degree in Accounting
- CPA / ACCA professional
- 3 to 5 years experience in the field, general or tax accounting.
Job Skills and Other Training Needed
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skills both verbal & written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with accounting software package
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, convincing tongue in language, and working in a high-volume environment
Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and information sessions.
🌐 How to Apply
If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application by 2nd, April 2021. Kindly note that only applicants with the right to work in Rwanda will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our offices are located in Kicukiro district, Kanombe sector, Kabeza cell, Giporoso 1, Jesus is Able house Remera, 2nd floor on Airport road Kanombe.
Females are also encouraged to apply.
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – © 2021 ACR COMPANY Ltd All rights reserved
39 All the time, 1 To day