🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA known as ADEPR is religious-based Organization which has one mission with three main aspects: to preach the Gospel of Jesus-Christ and teach the Word of God according to the Holy Bible, to publish and distribute Christian literature and other books in compliance with the Law and to promote the social welfare with focus on health services, education and other social activities aiming at development. ADEPR conducts its activities on the whole territory of the Republic of Rwanda.
In order to implement to our missions, we are currently looking for experienced and qualifying professional candidates.
📋 Job Description Details
Position: Administrative Assistant
Number of openings: 1
The Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Committee to provide support in administrative, logistical, legal advice for the ADEPR mission alignment and implementation.
This position works closely with the management team (MT) to draft short term strategy (including quick wins), medium strategy and long term strategy, set-up implementation actions, pastorship, ministries empowerment, administrative, logistics and church growth and other staff teams on all issues. The Administrative Assistant will play a key role in supporting, profit increase in church businesses, avoid loss in church businesses, avoid fraud across the church, drafting letters, treat well guests and church members, handle correspondences, propose key advocacy, and coordinating ADEPR in church revival and mission achievement through the Legal Representative and Vice their activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees all office operational and administrative activities of the ADEPR
- Reviews the ADEPR correspondences registration and maintains an effective filing on the archiving and record-keeping systems, both paper and electronic.
- Verifies that service-providers are contracted, supported, and paid according to ADEPR policies and procedures within the timeframes agreed.
- Acts as the main liaison person with other offices in AGRA
- Acts as the main liaison person with other offices in ADEPR
- Guides all church processes and relations between the chapels, parishes, regions, church members, partners and ADEPR, as well as maintain an in-depth knowledge of ADEPR, respond and/or re-routes general requests for information.
- Organizes for the LR and VLR of ADEPR’s special assignments, trip’s travel, annual partners’ meetings, visitors travel, and events administration.
- Processes the preparatory work required for procurement, contracting, administration, and validation & review systems of sub-contractors that oversee ADEPR’s projects as well as make follow-ups to confirm service delivery.
- Documents and manages the LR & VLR of ADEPR’s diary, activities, and work-plan for the ADEPR roadmap.
- Consolidates and maintains records of reports, departments, and partners for the church.
💼 Job Specification
🌐 How to Apply
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!
A C R COMPANY Ltd
Tel: (+250) 785 0368 16 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.accountigclassrwanda.com | TIN : 113361092 .
Follow all our latest News Updates on : Twitter : ACR News | Rwanda , LinkedIn : ACR News |Rwanda , Facebook : ACR Company Ltd , YouTube : Accounting Class Rwanda
46 All the time, 1 To day