Administrative Assistant to the Executive Secretary of RCSP at Rwanda Civil Society Platform (RCSP) (Due: 31st May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Few Information About Us
Rwanda Civil Society Platform
Mission: is to represent our members in the processes of facilitating citizen’s participation in sustainanble development efforts throught constructive dialogue, debate and advocacy at the national and international levels.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Administrative Assistant to the Executive Secretary of RCSP
Number of Job Positions 1
Job Positing Date: 18th May,2022
Job Closing Date : 31st May,2022
Job Payment Terms and Contract: FUll Time
💼 Job Specification
The Rwanda Civil Society Platform (RCSP) is a Non-Governmental Organization that was established in 2004 with an objective to setup up a platform for information sharing and consultation between CSOs and their partners. It operates in accordance with Law No. 04/2012 of 17/02/2012 on the organization and functioning of national non-governmental organizations in Rwanda. It is currently composed of 11 national umbrella Organizations which have more than 1500 Member NGOs in total. The RCSP main mission is to serve as a framework for consultation, reflection on common issues, information sharing, support and mutual reinforcement and to provide valid interlocutor in the face of various partners of civil society.
To achieve its mission, RCSP wishes to recruit a highly motivated candidate to fill the following vacant post:
Post Title: Administrative Assistant to the Executive Secretary of RCSP.
Duration of contract: Fulltime
Start Date: Immediately
The purpose of the position
The overall purpose of this position is to be responsible for creating communications content on behalf of RCSP, She/he will manage the office of RCSP and to provide secretarial, clerical, administrative and general office support.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Management including: drafting correspondence, minute taking, filing and records keeping and related tasks;
- Manage office systems and filing procedures, plan, schedule,
- Coordinate meetings, appointments and other office activities;
- Filling and follow up on all urgent signatures including delivery of requests for quotations and other correspondences;
- Follow up on contract signatures with different authorities and ensure that they are signed on time;
- Arrange essential mails in priority action order for the Executive Secretary;
- Check deadlines of incoming requests and advise the Executive Secretary accordingly;
- Maintain calendar and ascertain which events require the presence of the RCSP Officials;
- Ensure judicious handling of all office issues;
- Organize and arrange the Executive Secretary’s appointments;
- Prepare and proofread responses to letters addressed to the partners;
- Summarize detailed information for the Executive Secretary’s attention;
- Develop concept papers for initiatives and activities organized by RCSP
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement effective communication strategy based on our target audience
- Write press releases to develop blog/Website content and create social media posts.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Work with team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
- Coordinate promotional events and manage social media information for RCSP.
- Write, edit, design and distribute content, including publications, press releases, speeches, and annual reports and other branding activities that communicates organizational activities to stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Secretary.
SKILLS and REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- 3+ years prior experience in a communications,marketing or similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Public/ Office Administration, Communication, Secretarial studies, Literature or other related fields,
- Degree ranked in first or second class honors upper division being an advantage,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Demonstrate capacity to work pro-actively with partners, and RCSP Members.
- Proficient level of MS Office package (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Complete mastery of Kinyarwanda and English is desired and French speaking would be an added value.
- Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of RCSP. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Tweeter, Instagram, website handling, etc
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications, public relations and partnerships best practices
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Respect, integrity, diversity, commitment to excellence, adaptability, able to perform under stress, innovation, building relationships, communicating effectively, facilitating change, developing teams, initiating action, strategic decision making, planning, and organizing, leading through organizational vision and mission
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Your application should include the following:
A cover letter addressed to the Executive secretary of RCSP (i), a comprehensive CV including details of 3 persons of reference (ii) academic certificates ( diploma &Transcript) (iii) any other related recommendations or training certificates. Application documents should be submitted not later than 31st May, 2022 at 5pm.
Applicants are kindly requested to send their application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications which do not meet the specified minimum requirements will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Done in Kigali, 18th May, 2022
Rwanda Civil Society Platform
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job / Career Promotion and Placements , Hiring related Services, Staff trainings , Business Advertisements, Bulk SMS Service for Employers, Recruiters & Businesses , other various Business Consults Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following Career Services : RESUME & CV SERVICES , Cover Letters, Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills Trainings and Career wise Advisory : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
3,286 All the time, 1 To day