Shift Leader at Africa Improved Foods (AIF) (Deadline: Wednesday 03rd August 2022)
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY – SHIFT LEADER
Africa Improved Foods (AIF) is a Public-Private Partnership focused on addressing malnutrition through the production of nutritious, high quality fortified foods.
AIF Ltd is looking for a self-motivated, qualified individual with the right attitude and a passion for innovation to join our young and energetic team on the position of Shift Leader.
General job information
Reporting line: Plant Manager
Contract terms: Open ended Contract
The job holder leads and trains team of production staff (Machine operators, technical machines operators and senior technical machines operators), takes a place in production chain to assure highest quality of produced product, and highest hygienic standards on production.
He / She ensures Safety, Health and Environmental standards are well addressed in his/her daily work. Ensure optimal production costs with keen eye on budget.
The jobholder will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Ensures that the established production procedures, policies, rules and regulations are followed.
- Responsible for the quality of plant production, processes, process equipment set up, safety, and highest level of plant hygiene, housekeeping of the production shift
- Verifies the accuracy, correct raw materials are being used and accurate lot identification per the batch sheets
- Verifies correct label placement, lot coding and packaging of finished products
- Responsible for allocating staff to different user tasks, activities and generally organizing the shift so that it runs smoothly.
- Supervises a team of dedicated production operators (includes maintain work schedule, working hours planning and reporting).
- Takes the lead in dealing with emergency or complex situations which may arise and responsible for signing of relevant documents.
- Reports any process and/or equipment issues to the Plant Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, food science technology, Business management, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience as supervisor/ team leader, preferably in manufacturing/ maintenance operations on shop floor or food process industry.
- Must detail oriented with analytical skills
- Must have excellent oral presentation, writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to think operationally and contribute to strategic plans of the plant.
All applications including application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications should be submitted in single PDF File via this email: : firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Human Resources Manager of Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Ltd not later than Wednesday 03rd August 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kigali, 22nd July 2022
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Recruitments & HR Managements Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
3,555 All the time, 3 To day