Agribusiness Officer at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA) (Deadline:13th August,2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Closing Date
Number of Job Positions
AEE Rwanda HQ
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establish agribusiness networks (for chain actors) and conduct their regular workshops at the district level.
- Build the capacity of agribusiness clusters through trainings and study tours.
- Sensitize the farmers on cropping techniques through regular field visits and give advisory services.
- Regular monitoring of different project activities that are assigned to him.
- Monthly and Quarterly collection, analysis, and update of the agribusiness clusters’ data (access to finance, market, services and all data related to selected chain etc…) to track the change and impact.
- Provide technical support for targeted clusters in the preparation of the plans (seasonal, annual, business plan) and coaching work plans to achieve these.
- Be the main point of contact and business advisor for the targeted Agribusiness clusters.
- Assist the program management team in continuous adjustments / updates of project tools.
- Provide all relevant business development services to target farmers’ agribusiness clusters.;
- Ensure a proximity transfer of practical knowledge and skills on agriculture entrepreneurship business management, modern agricultural practices, and value chain development in general.
- Provide coaching services on innovative agribusiness ideas and best practices related to the access to finance and access to markets.
- Stimulate fair business linkages of Agribusiness clusters to the potential business partners; service providers, financial services, and market (contract farming).
- Provide all necessary cooperative organizational and governance support (Regulations, meetings, governance, etc).
- Keep track of development of Agribusiness clusters under his/her responsibility and regularly report progress to his supervisor.
- Liaise with the Cooperative support networks at the district level and actively participate in local meetings related to agribusiness.
- Actively participate in all trainings and meetings organized by the project authorities.
- Identify and work closely with local partners (District and Sector levels);
- Provide guidance to the agribusiness clusters on Market Assessment findings with local information systems.
- Assess the training need, Organize, and do trainings, workshops, and meetings with agribusiness farmers.
- Perform other tasks that are assigned to him by his supervisor.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Economics and Agribusiness and related fields.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
- A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Should not be above 35 years old
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Documents Needed
- Expression of interest letter
- Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
- Copy of Driving License Class A
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13th, 2021, not later than 4:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 13th/ August/2021
Done at Kigali, August 10th, 2021.
51 All the time, 1 To day