Human Resource Officer at Akagera Management Company Ltd(Deadline: 30th July, 2022)
📋 Job Description Details
Akagera Management Company Ltd (AMC Ltd) was created as partnership between Rwanda Development Board (RDB) and African Parks Network (APN) to manage Akagera National Park. AMC Ltd is seeking to recruit suitable Rwandan candidate to fill the vacant post of Human Resource Officer in Akagera National Park.
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Officer
REPORTING TO: Human Resource Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Officer will be primarily responsible for all Human Resources linked to the Company as highlighted in Duties and Responsibilities below and Human Resource Officer, should be passionate about People Management with keen interest in and understanding of conservation issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of the staff files;
- Management of staff leave plan in a calendar year.
- Identification and centralize the training need for the company’s staff;
- Management of performance appraisal process for the company’s staff;
- Ensure enforcement the respect of laws, regulations and instructions of the company;
- Maintain the attendance register of the personnel of the company on the service;
- Assist in preparation and submission of timely statutory staff contributions (PAYE, RSSB pension, medical and maternity)
- Preparation and follow up the recruitment and lawful termination processes of the staff contract.
- Monthly report on Human Resource metrics.
- Organising cordinate all social events including sports, labour Day, ranger Day etc.
- Live on site.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum Education Qualification
The interested candidates should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in Human resource department in recognized organizations.
- Proficient in the use of software applications including Sage Payroll, MS Office Applications etc
- Well conversant with Labour Laws and other applicable Human Resources Processes and Procedures
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
- Ability to perform demanding and flexible work, during day and night.
- Integrity; inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work in remote or isolated areas
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime
- Knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda
- Holding Driving license
- Experience and a genuine passion for conservation
- Position is based on the field and field based experience will be added advantage.
- Proven 5 year experience from within Human Resource in Rwanda.
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter together with CVs in English language providing details of three referees, email address and telephone contact should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the attachment being in PDF format as one document) not later than 30th July 2022. Application should be addressed to: Park Manager, Akagera Management Company
Please note that only candidates with the needed qualifications and relevant experience will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Recruitments & HR Managements Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,260 All the time, 1 To day