Alumni, Career and Student Recruitment, Coordinator at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) (Deadline:07th April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
University of Global Health Equity is on a mission to radically change the way health care is delivered around the world. UGHE is a new university based in Rwanda that is building the next generation of global health professionals—doctors, nurses, researchers, and public health and policy experts—into leaders and change makers who strive to deliver more equitable, quality health services for all.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Alumni, Career and Student Recruitment, Coordinator
Job Positing Date: 24th, March,2022
Job Closing Date : 07th April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Kigali and Butaro, Rwanda
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
Alumni and Career Services
- Organize workshops to support students in building key professional skills.
- Curate and implement career discussion series in collaboration with different departments to expose students to potential careers in global health.
- Schedule appointments with students and alumni for individual career coaching and advising.
- Circulate weekly Opportunity Digest emails to students and alumni.
- Review and provide advice on resumes, cover letters, personal statements, networking and interview techniques to all the students and alumni applying for internships, further studies and job applications.
- Help students understand the current job market and skills needed.
- Organize industry visits and other learning activities for students during long breaks.
- Plan, organize and invite employers on campus on planned career-fair days.
- Coordinate academic advising by pairing every student with a faculty advisor to support that student in their academic, professional, and career goals.
- Facilitate linking students and alumni with employing organizations/companies.
- Where possible, develop programs with current students to help them stay connected as alumni.
- Establish a functional alumni association that will engage in strategic planning to promote regional, continental and global awareness and engagement.
- Help develop innovative recruitment strategies to attract a diverse range of prospective candidates who align with UGHE’s vision and mission,
- Participate in global recruitment events, including open houses, higher education fairs, information sessions and school visits,
- Help to develop and maintain contact with a robust network of prospective candidates,
- Help to refine and evaluate the current recruitment and admissions strategies and make adjustments where necessary,
- Help to develop the annual recruitment timelines and liaise with all relevant supporting teams,
- Provide administrative support to the Admissions and Records office in processing student applications, administering admissions exams, grading admissions exams, and any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Collaborate with the UGHE Human Resources to keep up to date with labor market information, professional and academic developments, including visiting employers and participating in career training events.
- Placing UGHE students into internship positions as required by academic program requirements.
- Establish and maintain good relations with a wide and targeted network of employers.
- Provide administrative support by documenting and updating student’s career interests, and writing quarterly reports.
- Assist the student services team where required.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the line manager and UGHE management.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Social work, education, Educational Development or any other education and health related programs.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the student recruitment, career development industry, academic advising environment, and any other related fields.
- Demonstrated work experience in globally-focused admissions and recruitment processes in higher education.
- Experience in event planning or proven skills to organize and to execute logistics.
- Knowledge of the East African education landscape and familiarity with health sciences and/or global health education and training preferred.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse students and staff across departments.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage complex and dynamic projects from creation to completion.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships and professional networks, particularly within the labor market or within higher education.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Strong management and coordination skills to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to provide comprehensive follow-up.
- English and Kinyarwanda proficiency required; French knowledge also desirable.
- Interest in social justice is strongly desirable.
- Willingness to live in Butaro including weekend duty coverage as needed.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 7th/ April/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- HOWEVER YOU ARE , WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE A KING HERE , GET YOUR DIRECT ONLINE CHOSEN SERVICE AT WIDECAREERS BY REGISTERING HERE
35 All the time, 1 To day