Apply For Communications Specialist at Women for Women Rwanda (WfW –Rwanda)(Deadline: 23rd March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Women for Women Rwanda (WfW –Rwanda)
Women for Women Rwanda (WfWR) is a Local Non-profit Organization committed to improving lives of socially excluded and marginalized women in conflict and post-conflict settings.
Women for Women Rwanda (WfW – Rwanda) is a not-for-profit organization legally established in Rwanda since July 2020. The organization is taking the mantle of socio-economic trainings by WfWI, an international NGO that has operated in Rwanda to serve the most vulnerable women affected by the Rwandan Genocide of 1994. The prolonged period of peace and development in Rwanda has paved the way for the establishment of the national organization, Women for Women Rwanda (and the concurrent closure of the Women for Women International-Rwanda country office).
WfWR continue to support and empower women and girls in Rwanda to break the vicious circle of poverty and social exclusion for sustainable development. We build alliances with communities and institutions to help design and deliver on innovative programs that address challenges that hinder women from accessing socio-economic opportunities that help them advance in their communities
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Women for Women Rwanda is recruiting for the position of Communication Specialist. The position is open to All Interested Candidates/All Sources and available to start immediately in its office.
The Communication Specialist will support communication policy and knowledge management activities that will strengthen the promotion of the organization’s interventions, raise awareness and information sharing among the general population while using innovative and most suitable communication tools.
The Communication Specialist works in coordination with the Program Manager to oversee and manage all program components related to communication activities and focuses on quality control and impact, and ensure the department’s activities are carried out in accordance with the vision and mission of Women for Women Rwanda, as well as the goals, terms and conditions of relevant grants
Job Positing Date: 04th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 23rd March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
1 Year Contract Renewable
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop communication strategies to ensure greater visibility and public understanding of the Organization’s goals and results
- Regularly update and implement a multi-year strategy and an annual business development work plan to meet the resource mobilization plan targets.
- Work closely with program staff to implement effective fundraising strategies and approaches
- Liaise and collaborate with cross-functional teams and external agencies/ vendors on projects to maximize relevant communication opportunities
- Edit, produce, disseminate, and manage branded collaterals such as an annual report, factsheets, brochures, program impact collaterals, campaign collaterals in support of donor stewardship and the organization’s fundraising goals
- Responsible for PR initiatives, including leading proactive media outreach and pitching to yield high-quality media placements nationally
- Support fundraising activities with all stakeholders
- Builds strong relationships with Women for Women Rwanda stakeholders including donors, and government institutions for the achievement strategic goals.
- Produce public relations materials and various print materials focused on program promotion for internal and external use, and assist with planning and publicizing
- Support organization of various public events on a national and international level in order to achieve better Programme understanding, recognition, and visibility
- Manage and feed the website and social media channels with news, innovative topic and useful content; Support and coordinate the creation of promotional videos (documentary or testimonials) filming successful stories on project beneficiaries in a different venues, while organizing the entire production process (preparation, production, and post-production)
- Work with PM in coordinating proposal writing, reviews, and submissions.
- Take responsibility to produce compelling and competitive proposals.
- Preparing and delivering pitch deck presentations to potential stakeholders
- Managing communication budget and ensuring targets are met
- Act as a content creator for all internal and external WfW- Rwanda communication material
- Manage visual branding, ensuring consistency with WfW- Rwanda branding, colors and logo usage.
- Maintain and monitor brand integrity, ensuring implementation of WfW- Rwanda’s brand guidelines across all channels and collaterals
- Conduct Brand and media coaching/training with internal teams as required Provide coaching, mentoring, and on-the-job training to WfW- Rwanda staff
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- University Degree in journalism, communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree is a strong asset.
Job Experience Needed
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience as a communication specialist.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communication strategies.
- Evident experience in web design, web publishing and content production is a plus.
- A proven ability to use creative and effective communication tools;
- Evident experience in liaising and co-operating with media journalists, government officials, NGOs, and the private sector.
- Previous experience with civil society sector is a strong asset.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office; Windows, Internet);
- Excellent communication (Oral and written) and presentation skills, report writing, and analytical skills
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in developing content for a variety of materials (e.g. news articles, newsletters, web content, advocacy resources, and email marketing materials) is a plus.
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to concurrently manage a large number and wide variety of projects with strict deadlines
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and French. Knowledge of Kinyarwanda shall be considered an asset.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates will submit an application letter addressed to the Executive Director with their Resume and copies of the academic qualifications via the below email address email@example.com not later than 23rd March 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted as resumes come in and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 23rd/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
58 All the time, 1 To day