The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that, through the Bilateral Cooperation between the Government of Rwanda and the Republic of South Korea, the International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) has offered to the Government of Rwanda five (5) scholarships (4 for Masters and 1 for PhD) as detailed below:
📋 Scholarship Description
1. Handong Global University:
– Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency Based on ICT Convergence (Master)
– Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency Based on ICT Convergence (PhD)
2. KDI (Korea Development Institute) School:
– Economic Development Policy for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
3. Korea National University of Education:
– Global Education Leadership
4. Pukyong National University:
– Fisheries Science
🌐 How to Apply
Scholarship Application Process
The Below-mentioned application documents will be submitted online to HEC MIS using
the link: http://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login.
Scholarship Application Documents Needed
Interested candidates should submit of the following documents:
■ Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC
■ National ID, or Valid Passport
■ Curriculum Vitae
■ One (1) recent passport size photo
■ Original – notified degree certificate and transcripts
■ Proof of English Proficiency
1. Eligible candidates, who must be employed in the public sector, will be required to complete both KOICA Application Form and University Application Forms, and submit the required documents for selected University.
2. University Application Forms and Program Information for each of the 4 identified Universities can be found on HEC website.
3. The offer covers all costs of study including: air fare of one round-trip, tuition fees, fees for extra-curricular activities, monthly living allowance, accommodation, settlement allowance, scholarship completion grants, and insurance (any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise in due course will be covered personally by the candidate).
Scholarship Application Deadline Provided
Application deadline: 30/03/2021.
Please DOWNLOADS the Useful Scholarship Documents and Official Announcement:
- Annoucement KOICA
- [HGU] Techno Entrepreneurship Competency based on ICT Convergence (Master&Ph.D)
- [KDI] Economic developement policy for sustainable and inclusive growth (Master)
- [PKNU] Fisheries Science (Master)
- [KNUE]Global Education Leadership
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – © 2021 ACR COMPANY Ltd All rights reserved
46 All the time, 2 To day