🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Rwanda Gaming association
Rwanda Gaming Association started with mission to create safe, regulated and responsible entertainment with a positive impact on society.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Front Desk/ Receptionist
Job Positing Date: 02nd March,2022
Job Closing Date : 07th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promote a good image of RGAA through efficient Front Desk services.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Receive, respond and manage telephone calls and/ or mails and provide required information or direct the calls and/or mails to the right receptacy.
- Receive and disseminate correspondences, suggestions, messages and other information to the relevant offices.
- Create and maintain a front desk log/record book of all visitors and clients by recording their relevant basic data.
- Listen to client complaints or concerns and work to resolve their issues through the right channels.
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with clients.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the front desk.
- Maintain an up-to-date staff directory to assist in making immediate contact with them wheneverneeded internally or externally by visitors or clients as occasion may serve.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- A minimum of a Diploma in Office Administration, International Relations & Diplomacy, Hospitality Management, Marketing, Public Relations or any other related field from a recognized university.
- bachelor’s degree and above in the same field will be an exception
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in French and Kinyarwanda is an added advantage;
- Proven customer service experience
- Very good telephone etiquette Teamwork
- Excellent and effective communication skills (verbal and non-verbal);
- Confident, articulate, cordial with pleasant personality
- Computer literacy
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter, resume (in 1 document), and degree/ certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and not later than 07 March 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Me Safari GAHIZI
Chair, Rwanda Gaming Association
Done Kigali, 02nd March, 2022
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 07/ March / 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
52 All the time, 1 To day