Apply Now: Operations Analyst at Aquantuo (Deadline:01st April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
We bring the world to your doorstep by providing customized end-to-end air freight and sea freight services from the US, UK, Canada and China to Africa for individuals, small and large businesses at a fraction of the cost you pay to the competition.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 13th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 01st April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Great customer service skills, excellent communicator, good understanding of the shipping industry, eCommerce, sales and marketing, and computer savvy.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, social media engagements, and live chat messages in real time or within 15 minutes from when they are sent.
- Ensure real time status updates of all client requests across all service areas
- Able to market the company to include attending events to promote the company
- Work with sales/marketing staff to convert prospects into actual and satisfied users.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients – online, over the phone, and in person
- Work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear, and deliver packages
- Coordinate and create all needed shipping documents for both imports and exports in a timely fashion ensuring all industry guidelines are met
- Ability to examine online stores and successfully complete purchase requests
- Familiarity with the operations in the shipping industry, to include but not limited to, pick ups, drop offs, Bill of Laden, Commercial Invoice, etc
- Ability to comfortably use computers, a variety of mobile devices and Microsoft office applications to include navigating web pages and apps.
- Ability to walk a user remotely over the phone through issues encountered with our platform (website and apps) or to walk a user remotely over the phone or in person on how to use our platform.
- Excellent customer service and able to professionally interact with customers in person and over the phone
- Able to quickly learn new programs and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to work with little to no supervision
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested applicants should send their CV, other supporting documents, and 3 referees to email@example.com not later than 1st April 2022
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 1st/April/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
57 All the time, 1 To day