Apply today: Field Engineer at ITM Africa Ltd(Deadline: 13th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
ITM Africa Ltd
ITM Africa Ltd is an international business solution company specializing in all HR solutions, Talent Acquisition, and Training. Our goal is to provide recruitment services to companies, institutions, and organizations by connecting them to potential job applicants.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 09th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 13th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carryout preventive, corrective maintenance of power systems for telecom equipment (LV AC / DC -220v Ac 48vdc/24v dc), sites in general and resolve identified faults related to passive equipment on sites.
- Commissioning of power system (generator, rectifier, ATS, …) and repair of parts in case required.
- Installation of diesel tanks, diesel flow, return lines to generators, and ensuring no leakages from any equipment
- Attend and fix issues related to corrective maintenance assigned by the Line Manager
- Maintenance of cooling system such as the Air Conditioner / Ventilation
- Troubleshooting skills for Electronics and electrical equipment (Rectifier/ Generator/ ATS/ other electric panels)
- Ensure the power availability on all allocated Telecom sites.
- Supervision of contractors carrying out O&M works on sites; ensuring SLAs, KPIs, due dates and specifications are strictly adhered to set objectives.
- Complete physical on-site inspections of all sites in assigned cluster within given timelines.
- Supervision of diesel management on sites by implementing related processes.
- Ensure diesel supply to the site is adequate for every cycle and alert LM on diesel levels on any shortfall.
- Confirm daily PPM activities in line with the plan using the approved checklist and give feedback to the Regional Maintenance Planner by carrying out spot checks using the PPM tracking tool.
- Identify the need for non-routine maintenance work and follow-up to provide detailed information on the site status.
- Ensure the safety and good site environment on all allocated sites.
- Responsible for sites access facilities and follow up on related issues
- Manage and track the assets movement on allocated sites, records keeping and update for sites Database
- Write and submit reports to the Line manager.
- Perform any other appropriate duty as assigned by the line manager.
- Implementation of sites HSE standards
- Ensure minimum generator run hours for sites on grid and off grid using hybrid solutions
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma (A1) in Electronics/ Electrical and Telecom Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Telecom Operations and Maintenance or Related field.
- Experience reading Electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience using different mechanical and electrical tools
- Proactivity in preventive and corrective actions
- Ability to use power system software
- A valid driving license “Category B”
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 13th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
58 All the time, 1 To day