🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
You have a taste for challenges, a real commitment to development and a deep sensitivity towards vulnerable people in general and disabled people in particular, then this recruitment notice concerns you!
Handicap International Federation, which implements its programs under its operational name “Humanity & Inclusion” is recruiting for its project “Prevention and management of violence based on Gender, Age and Disability through a Community Mental Health approach ( VBGAH / SMC) » an Assistant Project Manager as part of a salaried position on a Fixed-Term Contract, with a trial period of 3 months
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER VBGAH / SMC-III
Job Closing Date
1 st August 2021
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and evaluation;
- Financial management ;
- Administrative management ;
- Capacity Building ;
- Project closure;
- HI Child Protection Policy / Risk Management Policies
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, psychology or social sciences
Job Experience Needed
- At least 5 years of experience in project management within an international NGO working in the field of protection against sexual violence based on gender, age and disability.
- Have experience in monitoring and evaluation work
- Prior experience in community work with vulnerable people at risk of violence is essential.
- Experience in technical support to a team / partner in the field of protection against GBV is essential . (training, evaluation)
- Very good project management skills (supervision, human qualities, conflict management, etc.).
- Very good command of key concepts in protection against GBV.
- Strong skills in training and capacity building.
- Skills in monitoring and evaluation using a participatory approach.
- Experience in defining and executing training programs
- Excellent report writing skills in French and English is an asset.
- Very good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SPSS
- Experience working with partners to develop their organizational systems and structures.
- Ability to maintain good relations at the local level with the authorities and NGO partners / Experience in advocacy.
- Practical knowledge of policies for protection against all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. (including child protection policy).
- Relational skills.
- Like working with vulnerable people, especially victims of violence, including people with disabilities.
- Critical sense / sense of analysis.
- Constructive / solution-oriented.
- Easy communication.
- Initiative / creativity.
- Power of persuasion.
- Listening skills.
- Quality of adaptation.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Job Application Documents Needed
- The application must be composed of a letter of motivation addressed to the Country Director ai of the Handicap International Federation in Rwanda, accompanied by the contact details of 3 professional references , certificates of services rendered , a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of each diploma . Full Applications should be submitted at the following email: email@example.com with the subject ACP_VBGAH-HI-202107
Notes: In accordance with the law in force, people with disabilities will have priority in the event of equal professional competence or the same score at the end of written tests and interviews.
Applications from women are encouraged.
HI pays particular attention to its various internal Policies and in particular to the Policy on the fight against fraud and corruption, the Policy for the protection of beneficiaries against exploitation, abuse and sexual harassment, the Policy on child protection and the Gender Age and Disability Policy. As a committed organization, it is essential for it to be able to assess its candidates on these subjects of human protection!
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 1 st August 2021
A C R COMPANY Ltd
Career Information Service Providers
Tel: (+250) 785 0368 16 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.accountigclassrwanda.com | TIN : 113361092 .
Follow all our latest News Updates on : Twitter : Acrdaily , LinkedIn : ACR News |Rwanda , Facebook : ACR Company Ltd , YouTube : Accounting Class Rwanda
32 All the time, 1 To day