Junior IT Support Technician at Bboxx (Deadline: August 5th, 2022)
📋 Job Description Details
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
Who we are:
Bboxx is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. having already impacted over 2 million customers’ lives with our solar home systems (SHS) so far and diversification into clean cooking and other utilities underway, we have 1000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
Title: Junior IT Support Technician
Reports to: I.T Support Manager
Location: Africa HQ – Kigali, Rwanda
As a Junior IT Support Technician at Bboxx you will be based in our Kigali office, where you will work alongside the Support Officer in the Kigali office supporting our internal users within the London, Kigali and Guangzhou office. Your key responsibility would be to support our hardware and software for our B2B offices on a wide range of general IT related issues via the helpdesk. You will also provide in-house training, update and create documentation. Your role will be customer-facing for our internal Bboxx staff. You will also be responsible for maintaining the office infrastructure and network. While performing everyday support responsibilities, this role needs a high degree of professionalism.
What you can expect to be doing:
- User desktop support on-site and remote IT assistance to end users
- Manage and maintain Bboxx IT office equipment – Laptops, printer, video conferencing and telephone system
- Troubleshoot desktop applications – Email, share storage and communications
- Support the network infrastructure
- Liaise with third party support
- Daily checks on systems and infrastructure
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for all processes and procedures
- Provide in-house training
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently and be able to use own initiative in troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- An attentive listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and Linux
- Understanding of Microsoft Office 365 package – Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Enjoy troubleshooting technical problems
- Excellent team player
- A passion for technology and expand knowledge by gaining hands on experience
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic and able to maintain confidentially
- IT Bachelors
- Understand or some experience with networking
- Understand Cloud technology
- Experience with service desk
- Experience with VoIP, Router and Switches
If you would like to find out more about what we are doing to transform lives through providing access to energy and services, please have a look at www.bboxx.com
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1281?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is August 5th, 2022.
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Recruitments & HR Managements Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
2,832 All the time, 1 To day