BBOXX is looking for an Accounts Assistant(Deadline: 12th April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Lack of energy access in sub-Saharan Africa is a significant problem, with more than 600 million people currently without mains electricity supply. In Rwanda, 9.5 million people or 81% of the population cannot access mains electricity, which has a negative impact on quality of life and limits people’s chances of achieving economic prosperity.
BBOXX is helping to address this issue by providing off-grid communities in developing countries with affordable energy solutions. BBOXX customers typically use a Pay-As-You-Go payment method, which enables very low-income customers access to electricity at home that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
At Bboxx Africa Management, we celebrate our differences, and recognize the strength in the diversity of our people. We are a global employer who believes in providing opportunities for all its employees to unlock their potential regardless of background, age, sex, race, religion, or personal beliefs.
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply to roles you are passionate about, even if you need help from us to develop your skills. We strive to create an inclusive environment and regularly celebrate the diversity of our people through events arranged by our Culture Committee. Bboxx provides a workplace where you can be your authentic self and focus on our mission of transforming lives through access to energy!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you will be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reporting to: B2B Management Accountant
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
The Accounts Assistant is a critical member of the UK/BAM finance department. This role has significant scope for the incumbent to add value to the business, be involved with new projects and contribute to the Bboxx mission as well as progress to further responsibilities.
Job Positing Date: 29th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 12th April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing all our Suppliers’ payments via our banking platform in the UK business
- Setting Up Suppliers in our banking platform
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing financial transactions
- Daily input and report on the Group’s Cash Balances
- Maintain and Review Direct Debits/Standing Orders Schedule
- Assist the FP&A function by providing selective inputs for the weekly UK/BAM forecast
- Review Payment Runs
- BAM bank reconciliations
- BAM intercompany balances
- Support the UK/BAM teams as and when requested
- Resolve any other ad-hoc request pertinent to cash & bank issues
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Proven working experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who wants to grow with the business
- Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in using SAP Business by Design or other SAP products
- Experience in working for a multi-currency/global business
If you would like to find out more about what we are doing to transform lives through providing access to energy and services, please have a look at www.bboxx.com
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1233?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 12th/ April/ 2022
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
💼 Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : 👉🏽 https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
43 All the time, 1 To day