Branch Manager at UNGUKA Bank Plc (Closing Date: May 15, 2022 at 4:00 pm)
🏘️ About the Organization
We offer funds in different sectors; Trade, Transport, Construction, SME, Agriculture etc. In Unguka Bank, the customer is the King and quality service is his right. Employees are responsive and dearly uphold the Bank’s values of Trust, Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity and Teamwork as the drivers towards efficient service delivery.
Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank Plc. seeks to hire a highly qualified, motivated, dedicated and experienced person for the position of Branch Manager. The position will be based at Muhanga reporting to the Branch Network Manager.
Under the direct supervision of the Branch Network Manager the Branch Manager will be responsible of the following main duties :
- Develop, implement and monitor the business plan of the branch;
- Delivery of agreed business targets and accountability for branch objectives;
- Analyze the monthly financial situation of the branch and adopt remedial measures if necessary;
- Building and developing a high performing team through competence development performance management and embedding core values;
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards;
- Ensuring observance of both credit and operational risk compliance in all branch lending and operations service;
- Ensure and personally supervise the implementation and compliance with policies, procedures, instructions and standards of good management which are in place;
- Effectively managing and coordinating branch resources;
- Manage staff performance, coach and develop staff by identifying their training needs;
- Increase Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities;
- Work with management in establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the branch; provide input to these objectives and to the manner in which performance will be measured and controlled;
- Ensure that all sales and customer service reporting information is provided on a timely basis;
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Bank’s lending and credit policies and answers customer questions as appropriate; takes loan applications; approves or rejects loan applications within individual lending authority;
- Maintain records and prepare required monthly reports.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Finance and Banking
- Have at least 3 years in banking industry at managerial level,
- Solid analytical Skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this position, send your application letter, academic credentials and CV with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than May 15, 2022 at 4:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, May 6, 2022
Head HR & Administration
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa Amatangazo ry’Akazi ndetse n’ayandi yose ajyanye nabyo kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito, ndetse n’izindi servisi zigendanye nabyo ( Job Promotion & Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe n’izindi n’ama zitandukanye z’uburyo washakamo Imirimo Akazi (Online Application Assistance & Career Counseling Services ), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
9,425 All the time, 1 To day