Business Analyst at The National Bank of Rwanda(BNR) (Deadline: 12th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The National Bank of Rwanda
The National Bank of Rwanda is the central bank of Rwanda. The bank was founded in 1964. The current governor of the bank is John Rwangombwa.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for the operational, tactical and strategic implementation of new technology solutions that improve business efficiency while meeting corporate business goals.
Job Positing Date: 2nd March,2022
Job Closing Date : 12th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in requirement gathering/elicitation phase; and identify and define requirements, use cases, process flows, screen flows, and user interfaces.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements from business requirements document
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and use cases
- Communicate and conduct walkthrough sessions for product requirements to architects, engineers, development teams, product managers, testers, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and manage the scope of requirements.
- Traceability matrix
- Work collaboratively with projects team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Keep critical project business analysis work on schedule
- Responsible for translating the bank’s requirements into requirement specifications and use Cases
- Create templates for test cases, test scripts, and test criteria to validate all requirements
- Great understanding in waterfall, Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Very good communication skills is a must
- Preferable with experience in the banking and/or Finance sectors
- Good to have-Certification for Business Analysis (CCBA), good understanding of BABOK guide.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- At least a Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in the financial services sector; with at least two (2) years in a senior managerial capacity
- Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- Ability to deliver through people;
- Ability to generate breakthrough solutions;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong strategic orientation;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong work process orientation;
- Change management and implementation skills; and
- Ability to utilize capacity and resources in an effective manner
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 12th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
40 All the time, 1 To day