Business Development Manager at TearFund(Deadline:17th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Tearfund is an International Christian organization partnering with the local church wherever possible to see change in the lives of those in greatest economic need.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
To start: 17 April 2022
Salary: £32,631 per annum
Contract duration: 12 months with possibility for extension depending on funding
Tearfund in Rwanda is looking for a highly skilled and highly talented individual, with a high level understanding of relief and development business. The role holder is agile, takes a marketing and sales posture approach to business development. They are goal oriented, with the ability to think through and craft winning strategies. She or He has the highest awareness of the relief business environment and is an exceptional relationship builder, influencer and negotiator.
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
In particular, the Business development manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a country funding strategy and plan with clear and measurable results based on in depth market and concept analysis
- Lead on programme, brand, market and donor facing communication and liaise internally for production of tools, literature and information for donors and other project stakeholders
- Developing goals for the business development and growth, ensuring they are met and overseeing new acquisitions, bids, contracts and pitches
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities and Increasing the value of current donors while attracting new ones.
- Attending, lead on and participate in conferences, meetings, exhibitions and industry events, build relationships and communicate the country programme’s work
- Lead and coordinate with the programme and finance team to develop concept notes, proposals and budgets for submission to donors as required
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Degree or equivalent qualification in development, humanitarian affairs, programme development and Business Management, marketing or other relevant course
Job Experience Needed
Proven experience in both Local and/or
International NGO with similar position:
proposal development (narrative and
budgets) and donor reporting,
● Proven ability to develop winning , large
scale proposals for public and/or private
● Experience in Project Cycle Management
● Experience in conveying stories and case
studies to external audiences in an
appropriate and timely manner.
● Experience in strategic planning
● Experience in project design and
● Experience in capacity-building in a
coaching and accompaniment model.
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
Excellent English language, written and
verbal communication skills
● The ability to present complex or large
volumes of information in concise,
compelling narratives to different
● Strong interpersonal, influencing, coaching
● Ability to prioritise tasks and meet
● Ability to research, conceptualise and
mould ideas into innovative business
models that enable achievement of
● Strong results orientation towards work
● Proactive and able to suggest solutions to
● Creative thinking.
● Able to develop quality, realistic budgets in
line with organisational policies and client
● Strong negotiation and representation
Able to work with diverse teams in a fast
paced environment under pressure and deliver quality results.
● Strong skills in Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook and working in the
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than17th / March./ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
43 All the time, 1 To day