Buying Officer at Uzima Chicken Ltd(Deadline: 25th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Uzima Chicken Ltd
Uzima Chicken Ltd is a poultry company dedicated to making farmers healthier and wealthier. Uzima is the leading distributor of high-quality, dual-purpose day-old chicks in East Africa. Uzima plans to transform the poultry industry in Rwanda, providing smallholder farmers with a robust, disease-resistant bird that can thrive in local, rural conditions and is more productive than local birds. Uzima believes its dual-purpose birds can help eliminate poverty and malnutrition across East Africa.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 15th march,2022
Job Closing Date : 25th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Analytical skills. When evaluating suppliers, buyers and purchasing agents must analyze their options and choose a supplier with the best combination of price, quality, delivery, or service.
Decision-making skills. Buyers and purchasing agents must have the ability to make informed and timely decisions, choosing products that they think will sell.
Math skills. Buyers and purchasing agents must possess basic math skills. They must be able to compare prices from different suppliers to ensure that their organization is getting the best deal.
Negotiating skills. Buyers and purchasing agents often must negotiate the terms of a contract with a supplier. Interpersonal skills and self-confidence, in addition to knowledge of the product, can help lead to successful negotiations.
Education background and experience
- Should possess at least a bachelor’s degree in procurement (Purchasing & supplies/ logistics)
- Experience of 2 years of experience in the related field
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should address their applications enclosed with a cover letter, Curriculum vitae, academic documents, and other relevant certificates to the Managing Director of UZIMA CHICKEN LTD and delivered in a single PDF document to e-mail: “firstname.lastname@example.org” not later than 25th March 2022 at 5:00 pm.
UZIMA CHICKEN Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, and for the position female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the e-mail should be mentioned “Buying Officer”
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Done at Kigali, on 15th March 2022
The Management of UZIMA CHICKEN LTD
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 25th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
49 All the time, 1 To day