Capacity Development Coordinator at GIZ Rwanda(Deadline: 28th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a federally owned international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GIZ has worked in Rwanda for over 30 years. The primary objectives between the Government of Rwanda and the Federal Republic of Germany are poverty reduction and promotion of sustainable development. To achieve these objectives, GIZ Rwanda is active in the following areas: Training and Sustainable Growth for Decent Jobs; Peaceful and Inclusive Societies; Responsibility for our Planet – Climate and Energy; Digitalization and Digital Economy; Regional Programs, Decentralization and Good Governance, Economic Development and Employment Promotion, Energy and ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
The Macroeconomic Investment Policies (GIZ-MIP) project, as part of the Peaceful and Inclusive Societies Cluster, is a joint Rwandan-German Development Cooperation project implemented by GIZ, commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The project aims at strengthening individual and institutional capacities for economic analyses and evidence-based policymaking. The project has five interlinked ‘support areas’: (1) Planning and implementation of public investments; (2) Macroeconomic modelling; (3) Promoting evidence-based fiscal policy; (4) Improving research-based higher education; and (5) Strengthening research and political dialogue. The Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MINECOFIN) is MIP’s main counterpart.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Capacity Development Coordinator
Job Positing Date: 15th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 28th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Fixed Term: 12 months (renewable upon review)
Job Duties & Tasks and Responsibilities
The Capacity Development Coordinator, under supervision of the Project Leader, is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing capacity development programs in all five support areas of GIZ-MIP.
- Coordination with the project and partner staff to identify, implement and monitor all activities included in the capacity development programs.
- Knowledge management and learning as well as communication of best practices.
- Drafting concept notes for short-term experts and consulting firms for trainings and helping identify suitable experts.
- Maintaining contact and exchange with stakeholders.
The Capacity Development Coordinator performs the following tasks:
- Coordinate capacity development initiatives and programs that include e-learning, workshops, fellowships, scientific exchanges, and other types of training.
- Support the development and design of the training programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate participation and engagement of participants in training programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate the experts’ engagement and preparedness.
- Schedule training sessions, organize information technology and other equipment, and assure compliance with sanitary measures, if needed.
Communication and networking
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the capacity development program implementation progress.
- Document learnings from program implementation, to contribute to the continuous adaptation, refinement and improvement of the capacity development programs in all support areas of GIZ-MIP.
- Maintain a good flow of communication and information with all stakeholders.
- Identify and strengthen synergies in capacity development initiatives supported by GIZ projects and other development partners.
- Work with colleagues to distil and capture good practices and lessons learnt.
- Disseminate best practices in learning through communications and reporting.
- Inform of and share information on relevant capacity development policies and strategies.
Another duties/additional task
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Required Qualifications, Competencies, and Experience
Qualifications and professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Public policy, International relations, Education, Social sciences and similar;
- Experience of at least five years in a similar position in public sector or donor organization
- Professional experience in project management, capacity development, educational programs, or other related area.
- Excellent grasp and experience of innovative learning and development methods.
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices.
Other knowledge and additional competences
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations across teams.
- Strong analytical, synthesis, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should submit their application (motivation letter, updated CV, certificates and references) until 28th March 2022 at 4:00 PM, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All attachments should be put together in one PDF file not larger than 2 MB. Please quote the job title in the subject.
GIZ is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified candidates. This includes the provision of reasonable accommodation, if needed, in order to participate in the job application and interview process and to perform essential job functions. Please let us know, if you have any particular requirements should you be invited for assessment/interview or that you wish us to take into account, when considering your application. Women and persons with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
GIZ Office Rwanda
KN 41 St. / Nr.17, Kiyovu
P.O. Box 59, Kigali,
GIZ Office Rwanda reserves all rights!
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 28th / March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
53 All the time, 1 To day