Childminders at International Organization for Migration (IOM) Rwanda(Deadline:03rd March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Rwanda
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Reference Code: CFA 2022/04 – RW
Job Positing Date: 21st March,2022
Job Closing Date : 03rd April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Following all safety procedures of children under the care.
- Plan, provide and take part in play-based activities that stimulate and support children’s intellectual, physical, social, emotional and language development.
- Listening to, encouraging, enabling, stimulating, and ensuring the safe keeping of the children.
- Provision of refreshments and meals
- To ensure a safe environment for children including risk assessments should be carried out for each room that will be used including the garden/outdoors and are based on the needs/developmental stage of the children under care
- Ensuring the children toys are well maintained, age appropriate and safe to use
- Ensuring good hygiene standards are met at all times.
- Immediate reporting to superior of any accidents
- Ensure that appropriate communication methods are used when communicating with children,
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Ordinary Level Certificate or an equivalent
- Prior experience in similar work is an added advantage.
- Any of the following; English, French and Kinyarwanda
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent, and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioral indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: Produces quality results and provides quality services to clients.
- Managing and sharing knowledge continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge, and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: Adapts communication to the recipient’s needs, asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to email@example.com by 03 April 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
The subject of your e-mail MUST indicate the reference code, the Position title as well as candidate’s names
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a completed Personnel History Form (please download and fill it) and an application letter (not more than one page)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 03rd/ April/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
35 All the time, 1 To day