Community Impact Officer at Bank of Kigali (BK) (Deadline:15th October, 2022)
BK Foundation Division
BK Group has been an integral part of the local and international Rwandan community for many years, by giving back to the less privileged to benefit the overall development of the country. BK Group is now widely recognized as a responsible corporate citizen, a pace setter and industry leader.
Wanting to amplify its efforts to further benefit its community and country, BK Group is launching a philanthropic Foundation to effectively support communities through initiatives which align with BK Group’s overall mission and corporate goals.
The BK Foundation provides grant funding to organizations to achieve measureable impact for the betterment of the people and Country of Rwanda. By addressing unmet needs in the areas of education, innovation and environmental conservation, plus engaging strong partners, the BK Foundation will support key opportunity areas within Rwanda. Most importantly, the BK Foundation will become the leading entity within Rwanda making a meaningful difference through their influence and investments.
- Implements the community funding cycles. Provide leadership and information to CEO, staff and program review teams involved in the funding process.
- Builds on-going relationships with funded partners to ensure funding procedures and reporting systems are understood and supported. Provides guidance and support to funded partners throughout the funding cycle.
- Facilitates the funding distribution process including proposal application, data reporting and partner agreements.
- Monitors compliance with reporting requirements.
- Retrieves data for reports, presentations, marketing, and other venues for sharing results and impact.
- Remains knowledgeable of community trends, needs, and gaps.
- Identifies grant opportunities and works collaboratively with CEO and staff to develop proposals for special community initiatives.
- Supports the planning and implementation of community impact strategies.
- Reporting to BK Foundation CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university in related field. Will consider candidate with associates degree and 4+ years of directly related experience
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks and follow-up to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Proven experience in database and spreadsheet analysis required.
- Proficient knowledge of computers and experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Travel or Transportation Requirements – local meetings as required. Occasional annual BK Group or related conference attendance as determined by supervisor.
1,960 All the time, 1 To day