Credit Officer in charge of Management of Agriculture loans at Brac Rwanda (Deadline: 27th May,2022)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda.
Jobs Description Details
Position: Credit Officer in charge of Management of Agriculture loans
Gender: Only female candidates are encouraged to apply
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gross salary: Rwf 205,000. Other benefits will be as per organizational Policy.
Major Duties and responsibilities:
- collaborate with the Branch Manager to propose the financing strategy for the agricultural sector and define the objectives to be achieved
- Identify and mobilize potential customers for agricultural loans
- Promote agricultural credit products to farmers in the area of intervention of BRAC RWANDA
- Identify and recommend to BRAC RWANDA bankable agricultural projects including the financing of value chains and other financing needs in agriculture
- Estimate the financing and investment needed in agriculture,
- Analyze agricultural credit files and prepare recommendations to the credit committee
- Offer agricultural credit products with reference to the country’s agricultural policy
- Ensure the quality of the agricultural loan portfolio
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure that agricultural credits are well managed in quality and quantity
- Periodically report on the agricultural loan portfolio
- Do any other task requested by the line manager
- Read, understand, practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Knowledge, Skill & Competence
- Fluency in English is required (speaking, reading and writing)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting software/ERP
- Familiarity with value chain refinancing
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector of Rwanda
Educational Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in agronomic sciences or agricultural finance
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com , Application deadline is 27th May 2022 at 04.00 pm.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 27th/ May/ 2022
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : KANDA HANO
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa itangazo ry’Akazi kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : KANDA HANO
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
722 All the time, 1 To day