About organization Offering Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
Chinese Government Scholarships by the China Scholarship Council (CSC Scholarship) in the Bachelors, Masters and even doctoral (Ph.D.) levels in multiple courses including but not limited to the ones instructed in both English and Chinese languages all at more than 274 of the Chinese institutions of higher learning yearly.
About University/ Academic Institution at which Scholarship will be Offered
Renmin University of China is a research-oriented comprehensive university focusing on humanities and social sciencesIt is directly under the Ministry of Education of China andis jointly financed and supported by China’s Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal government.
It can be traced back to Shanbei Public School, founded in 1937 in the midst of Anti-Japanese War. Later it became the North China United University, and then North China University.
On December 16th, 1949, advised by the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), the 11thAdministrative Meeting of the National Administration Council passed “The Resolution on the Establishment of Renmin University of China”.
On October 3rd, 1950, the North China University was renamed as Renmin University of China. It was the first modern university founded by the People’s Republic of China.
Eminent educationalists Prof. Wu Yuzhang, Prof. Cheng Fangwu, Prof. Yuan Baohua, Prof. Huang Da, Prof. Li Wenhai, Prof. Ji Baocheng and Prof. Chen Yulu were presidents of the university successively. The current President is Prof. Liu Wei. Dr. Jin Nuo is the incumbent Chairwoman of the University Council.
Under the mandate of the MOE, by China Scholarship Council (CSC Scholarship) , CSC Scholarship Fully funded opportunity is open at Renmin University Beijing China
📋 Scholarship Description
Scholarship Title/ Level or Program
Renmin University Beijing China, CSC Scholarship Fully funded opportunity is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Postgraduate, Graduate level programs at Renmin University of China.
Scholarship Major/ Courses
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects at University.
And Includes Finance, Economics , Business , Human Resources at School of Economics
Scholarship Objective and Target Candidates
Renmin University Beijing China, CSC Scholarship Fully funded opportunity is aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education. The Scholarship is open for International Students, Non Chinese
Scholarship Location and Period
In China at Renmin University Beijing China.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Also, exempt from Registration Fee.
- Furthermore, free Accommodation on Campus.
- Additionally, fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Likewise, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
- Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
💼 Scholarship Specification
Scholarship Eligibility/ Who is Eligible
International Students, Non Chinese are Eligible.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must be International Students to Apply in RUC (Non-Chinese Citizens).
- Similarly, should be in healthy physical condition.
- Also, applicants for Master’s degree studies must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Additionally, applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have an MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Furthermore, excellent achievement in your study.
- Likewise, comparative good ability in research.
- Also, applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply at RUC for Doctoral Degree programs.
🌐 How to Apply
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Also, online Application Form on the Renmin University of China Application Portal.
- Likewise, highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on Renmin University of China.
- Furthermore, two recommendation letters.
- Also, a research plan/study plan in Chinese or in English Language for Masters Degree no less than 800 words and for Ph.D. Degree about 1500+ Words.
- Moreover, Photographs photograph (white background)
- Also, Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Additionally, Photographs
- Moreover, English Language Proficiency Certificate.
37 All the time, 1 To day