Data Scientist at The Bank of Kigali Digital Factory (BKDF) (Deadline: 15th June,2022)
About The Digital Factory
The Bank of Kigali Digital Factory (BKDF) was launched in 2019 as the centre of facilitating the bank’s digital transformation journey.
The Digital Factory is a well-established innovation department that aims to transform the way banking technology is delivered, by re-imagining and delivering a new digital customer experience. We are passionate about this digital transformation for our customers and their experience.
Do you want to help us redefine the way people bank?
We’re looking for energetic innovators and leaders who are flexible, curious, versatile, responsive and are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment. By joining our team, you will make a positive impact on our customers and the banking industry.
About the Job
The BKDF aspires to be a center of excellence, and data plays a big role in our decision-making. Data Analytics help us to deliver innovative products such as BKQuick loans by processing, and analyzing various data sets. BKDF is looking for a Data Scientist to help improve and conduct analytical processes, with a goal to identify new opportunities for BK and improving customers experience. As a DataScientist, you will work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Marketing Team, and Engineers to identify areas of improvements and work on solutions to address the identified problems.
– A natural, analytical and critical thinker
– Detail-oriented and capable of delivering with a high level of accuracy
– Creative, organized and open minded
– Curious and stay up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
– Able to suggest new processes and coordinate the implementation
– Curious about technology and the people who create it.
– Eager to learn about new practices.
– Conducting advanced analytical methods to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and
– Developing the project scope and define project boundaries
– Researching and developing analysis, forecasting and optimization methods across loans quality, customer behaviors, and product profitability
– Collaborating with Engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
– Prioritizing the backlog according to the business value
– Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
– Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
– Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
– Participating in the daily scrum meeting, sprint planning meetings and other agile ceremonies
Qualifications & Experience
– Master’s degree in Quantitative discipline e.g Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering, Economics, Mathematics
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a statistical and/or data science role
– Alternatively, Bachelor degree and minimum of 4 years experience as a Data Scientist
– Experience programming languages such as Python and its data analysis libraries, Java, SQL
– Knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL is an added advantage
– Machine Learning experience on large datasets
– Experience with working on financial datasets
– Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an
answer using available data
– Ability to select the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem
– Experience leveraging various design patterns, test-driven development, and automated testing frameworks and version control is an added advantage
– Working in an inclusive and collaborative environment that highlights creativity, encourages curiosity and celebrates success
– Tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
– We hire you for your skills – not for just a job; you can grow with us. You will not only be prepared for success in your role, but also for a successful career
– Flexible work culture that allows a healthy work / life balance
– Online and in person learning & development opportunities to enhance or learn new skills
– Work with and learn from a Rockstar DF team
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,165 All the time, 2 To day