🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an international NGO, founded in Norway as the labour movement’s humanitarian solidarity organisation. NPA’s goal is centered on human worth and equal rights for all, and strives globally to promote the values of solidarity, unity, equality, human rights and democracy.
Norwegian People’s Aid in Rwanda supports civil society organisations and citizens to participate in and contribute to the formulation and implementation of national and local policymaking, planning and governance.
📋 Job Description Details
POST TITLE:Deputy Programme Manager
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS :5 pm, 19/11/2021
DUTY STATION :Kigali, Rwanda
LENGTH OF CONTRACT :Open ended
START DATE: As soon as possible
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: 3/11/2021
NPA Rwanda is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Deputy Programme Manager. The Deputy Programme Manager is a member of the senior management team and will support the Programme Manager in overseeing the development, management, implementation and monitoring of Partner activities and reporting..
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
The main Duties & Responsibilities of the Position will include the following:
Programme management and implementation
- Manage the programme workplan and corresponding activities.
- Build capacity within NPA’s Programme team as well as among our Partners in all aspects of project implementation and management.
- Promote a strong collaborative team culture within the Programme Department.
- Directly Line Manage 2 staff.
Reporting and communication
- Lead the delivery of quarterly, biannual and annual reports i
- Support the Programme Manager in the provision of all statutory and technical reporting to the Rwandan authorities and Donors.
- Produce regular and high-quality communication materials.
- Ensure close monitoring of all NPA Partner activities while taking appropriate action to address capacity development needs where necessary.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Interested applicants should submit a 1 page covering application letter briefly describing how they meet the required qualifications and personal competences mentioned above as well as an up to date CV to:
The Country Director
Norwegian Peoples Aid (NPA) Rwanda
Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a local recruitment and the chosen candidate will be contracted by NPA Rwanda. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
40 All the time, 1 To day