🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Deputy Sales Manager!!!
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Deputy Sales Manager
Job Closing Date
15th August 2021
Number of Job Positions
M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Generating leads, creating Exclusive importers of Food products, and handling the exclusive distributors.
- Increasing the company profitability ratios.
- Discussing and developing promotional strategy and marketing activities with the top management.
- Drawing up clients contracts and developing the business relation with all customers.
- Making market visits to increase the clients’ database in order to increase the sales revenue.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices.
- Having a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance, and managing conflict to ensure alignment with territory plans.
- Managing and supporting sales team to achieve sales targets by following up, coaching and training.
- Analyzing the market in terms of products and compare them to the competitors.
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue projections and expense controls
- Preparing reports of sales department timely and accurately; to meet company and department requirements,
- policies, and standards.
- Handling all sales files.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- Bachelor Degree.
- More than 8 years of related experience especially in the FMCG field.
- Sales diploma or certificate is a must.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Talented in closing deals.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Job Application Documents Needed
- For applying, Please send your CV and other documents at “email@example.com “ & CC “ firstname.lastname@example.org ” with subject “DSM-5JR” and mention the job title or inbox your updated resume.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 15th /August /2021
A C R COMPANY Ltd
Career Information Service Providers
Tel: (+250) 785 0368 16 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.accountigclassrwanda.com | TIN : 113361092 .
Follow all our latest News Updates on : Twitter : Acrdaily , LinkedIn : ACR News |Rwanda , Facebook : ACR Company Ltd , YouTube : Accounting Class Rwanda
54 All the time, 1 To day