Deriv (RW) Ltd is Looking for Client Support Executive – Talent Accelerator Program (Deadline: 12th May,2022)
Deriv (RW) Ltd
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with more than 1 million traders worldwide, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time. Be part of something big. Join us.
Job Description Details
Client Support Executive – Talent Accelerator Program
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a
million traders worldwide and 600+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading financial instruments from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd focuses on our growing customer base across Africa. We are committed to give
our best to Deriv traders in the African continent.
Join us. Grow with us.
Deriv Rwanda is offering you the opportunity to learn the essentials of customer support (CS) from our very own professionals. Join our 1-week training programme (from 3rd to 6th May 2022) and stand a chance to be offered a full-time role at Deriv Rwanda (subject to evaluations and interviews). We’re looking for individuals with good communication skills, a great learning attitude, and a strong interest in client-focused roles. If you have these, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by live chat and email.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve potential issues with our products and services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
- University degree in communications, business administration, or any related fields
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts, weekends, and public holidays (5 days a week)
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in French
What’s good to have
- Practical experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Proficiency in other languages
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for these Jobs not later than 12th/ May/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
107 All the time, 1 To day