Dialysis Nurse at Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda LTD(Deadline: 18th march,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda LTD
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
The dialysis nurse is responsible for providing comprehensive clinical nursing care to patients receiving treatment at any AHN dialysis center.
Job Positing Date: 15th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 18th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the head nurse/ clinical team to schedule patients in adherence to the organization’s and statutory policies
- Explain dialysis procedure to patients before treatment
- Prime dialyzer with saline or heparinized solution to prepare machine for use
- Take and record patient’s vitals ( predialysis weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate) before the dialysis process begins
- Inspect equipment settings, including pressures, conductivity, and temperature to ensure conformance to safety standards
- Monitor patients for adverse reaction and hemodialysis machine for malfunction
- Collect and prepare patient files before dialysis process begins
- Ensure sterilization of dialysis set before use, and assist patients in washing the fistula arm prior to the session
- Document the necessary patient records in Clinicea (EMR Software).
- Set the needed heparinization according to the patients’ medical situation
- Use of infection control and isolations measures as indicated at dialysis start
- Educate patient on renal diet, health maintenance and care, vascular access care, vaccination on dialysis and any other useful information relating to the procedure.
- Make referral to the Nutrition Team or the medical doctor as needed especially the new patients
- Manage common intradialytic complications e.g., hypotension, cramping
- Respond to machine alarms and emergency scenarios in a timely manner and reassure patient with concerns pertaining to the machine
- Assess patients prior to dialysis closure and ensure that the target ultrafiltration has been achieved
- RO System monitoring – checking the TDS, pH, hardness, chlorine, conductivity, outputs and rejection
- Ensure the filling of raw water tank and permeate tank every 2 hours to ensure fullness
- Immediate reporting to BME team when machine issues arise
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- A registered nurse with an A1 or A0 Degree in nursing from a reputable institution.
- Experience in dialysis treatment an added advantage
- Valid license from the nursing council in Rwanda and allowed to work in country.
- Excellent analytical reasoning skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to providing high quality care and excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Passion for the AHN Mission
- Be flexible and excited to move at short notice or something to that effect.
- Ability to move the short notice from one location to another
Ethical Concern Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda (AHN) is an equal opportunity employer, therefore all ethical and competent applicants from all races, gender and all ethnic backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates can submit their CV/Resume, Cover letter and any relevant certificates to email@example.com with this (Rwanda Dialysis Nurse Application) as a subject. Not later than March 18th 2022.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 18th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
42 All the time, 1 To day