🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
BDF ltd is a public limited company whose mission is to promote SME Development through provision of financial and non-financial services to enhance the lending mechanisms of financial institutions as the leading institution in facilitating both companies and individual bankable projects to access financial services, through provision of financial facilities and business advisory services for national development.
With the above mandate BDF wishes to recruit Qualified and self-motivated
Human Resource Specialist In charge of Performance Management and staff Capacity Building to work at BDF Head Office
Physical Address: Nyarugenge, M. Peace Plaza, 5th Floor
Contact Phone: 4777
📋 Job Description
Job Position Title
Number of Job Positions
The purpose of this position is to provide good transportation of BDF staff and timely delivery of documents and assets for effective performance.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Transporting BDF Staff during working hours only except in anticipated conditions.
- Support in collection Delivery of company courier and assets
- Making sure that the car is in good condition: Inspect the car for defects and safe operating conditions before, during, and after trips, and ensure the cleanliness.
- Make sure that BDF car insurance is renewed on time;
- Ensure maximum security for BDF car and any other tools;
- Ensure that the car is well serviced and on time;
- Should make sure that at the end of the day at 18hrs the car is parked at the office and keys submitted.
- Record mileages to facilitate in monitoring fuel consumption and other records required by the law;
- Report all accidents and incidents involving driver or company equipment’s;
- Maintain records required for compliance with government regulations.
- Perform other duties assigned by your supervisor.
💼 Job Specification
Requirements and Qualifications Needed
a) Must be a Rwandan with a valid driving License.
b) Certificate of Secondary school
c) Minimum of senior six levels with a valid driving license.
d) Should have 5 years of experience from recognizable institution (Public, Private) including driving across the country.
e) Should be knowing how to drive the car of different types, Automatic and Manual cars
f) Be able to read and write in Kinyarwanda and knowing English and French is an added advantage
g) Time Management.
h) Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
🌐 How to Apply
Please submit your application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae, notified copies of academic Certificates, copies of Identity card, driving licensee, and contact details of three references to BDF office Reception, Avenue de la Justice, to attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than 1st April, 2021 at 11 A.M.
NB: BDF will contact only those who will be shortlisted.
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – © 2021 ACR COMPANY Ltd All rights reserved
31 All the time, 1 To day