Driver at Partners In Health (Deadline: 21st April,2022)
Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima (PIH)
Partners In Health is an international non-profit organization founded in 1987 that helps build and sustain public health systems in poor and underserved communities around the world. Inshuti Mu Buzima is PIH’s sister organization which has been operating in Rwanda since 2005.
Jobs Description Details
Reports to: Logistic Coordinator
Location: Burera IMB/PIH Site
Number of Position(s): 1
- Provides safe and courteous transport for staff in a professional manner and in accordance with their daily duties.
- Provides transport facility to the supported program as per assigned tasks and per the schedule set by the Transport Supervisor and being responsible for ensuring no unofficial use of IMB vehicles.
- Perform pick-ups and delivery duties as per the supported program work-related needs.
- Ensure that all assigned transport facility duties are executed as per the planned schedule and in a timely manner.
- Assures that vehicle are operated in accordance with Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima transport guidelines and driver’s code of conduct.
- Able to provide transport facility support in case of emergency situations.
- Maintain the daily vehicle logs, and complete equipment condition reporting to supervisor as required
- Ensure the efficient use of fuel
- When airport access has been granted, acts as an expediter in assistant travelers to move luggage accordingly
- Performs daily checks of IMB assigned vehicles in accordance with vehicle checklist.
- Reports all vehicle malfunctions or problems to PIH/IMB head or District Mechanic to ensure that its maintenance and repair services are performed on time.
- Ensures that vehicles are always clean and that seatbelts and interior upholstery are in good condition.
- Ensures that vehicle is fully roadworthy before embarking on any trip.
Safety and Security
- Respects and adheres to PIH/IMB transport policy
- Keeps well-informed of and obeys all traffic laws in Rwanda
- Immediately communicating any safety and security incidents to supervisors
- Safeguards the vehicles, travelers, and cargo. Ensures that vehicles are locked at all times, and safely parked/garaged after hours.
- Ensures that all travelers always wear their seatbelts.
- Secures load on top of the vehicles in a manner that will prevent damage to the vehicles, and prevent cargo from falling from the roof while vehicles are moving and stopped.
- Secures loads within the vehicles in a manner that will prevent damage to the vehicles, and prevent cargo from shifting and injuring the driver and passengers while the vehicle is in motion or stationary.
- Ensures that the vehicle safety and security equipment, spare tire, jack, necessary spare parts, and tools are always with the vehicle when required and are in good condition.
- A2 certificate
- Possession of a valid driving permit category B and D
- Experience of at least 3 to 5 years driving in public or NGO institutions
- Must always be in possession of a valid Rwandan driving license
- Has comprehensive knowledge of and adheres to all current Rwandan laws regarding the operation of motor vehicles and the specific requirements related to vehicles carrying International NGO license plates.
- Ability to live PIH/IMB values: Ubumuntu-Compassion, Ubupfura-Integrity, Ubunyangamugayo-Honesty, Ubwubahane-Mutual respect, Ubumwe-Solidarity, Agaciro-Dignity, Kugira ishyaka-Determination.
- At Partners In Health, we are committed to ensuring that those who benefit from our work- including our patients, families, and community members – as well as our staff are treated with dignity and respect and protected from sexual exploitation, abuse and sexual harassment. A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Partners In Health’s PSEAH policy. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.”
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link https://www.pih.org/pages/employment?p=job%2FoNMnjfwZ and submit your CV and application letter in pdf or word formats.
Applications should be submitted no later than 21 April 2022.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 21st/ April/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
79 All the time, 1 To day