🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Africa Improved Foods (AIF), is a Public-Private Partnership focused on addressing malnutrition through the production of nutritious, high quality fortified foods. It is a joint venture involving a number of international organisations: DSM – the largest nutrition company in the world; the World Bank (IFC); CDC (UK Development Bank), FMO (Dutch Development Bank); and the Government of Rwanda
Our products are intended to address malnutrition among vulnerable population segments such as pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, older infants, and young children especially in the first 1,000 days of their life. To this end, we have built a world-class food processing plant in Rwanda – to serve the East Africa region – and are now expanding into Ethiopia.
In as much as we are a commercial, for-profit organization, we also strive to have the maximum social, economic and environmental impact possible on the communities in which we operate. In this respect, we have strong working relationships with reputable NGO’s across the EAC Region.
Our model is to source raw materials from local small-holder farmers, employ, develop, and to deploy local talent in the creation and growth of our fortified foods business.
Our Mission is to provide African consumers with high-quality fortified complementary foods that are affordable and available.
Our Vision is to be a trusted Africa-based producer of a range of nutritious foods that are proven to improve health.
📋 Job Description
Africa Improved Foods Holding Ltd is looking for self-motivated, qualified individual with the right attitude and a passion for innovation to join our young and energetic team on the position of Electrician
Number of Job Positions
General Job information
Job title: Electrical Technician
Position in the organization
Reports to: Electrical Team Leader
Direct reports: None
Indirect Reports: None
Purpose of the job
The job holder plays a key role to install, commission, and maintenance of the electrical system (high and low voltage, generators, ACs) and instrumentations in the manufacturing plan and within the corporate requirement and guidelines.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Installation, commission, and maintenance of electrical system (high & low voltage, diesel generators, and ACs)
- Support operations during shifts and on calls to achieve plant optimum production capacity
- Installation, termination of data distribution frames, and a good understanding of signal generating units
- Ensure efficient operations, troubleshoot, and take corrective action of faulty rectifiers, DC system units, alarm monitoring system, and AC units.
- Installation, commissioning and Maintenance of different types of unit operation (eg: Bulk storage (Silos), Utilities, Milling, Extrusion, Packaging, etc.……)
- Ensure efficient operation of shift effectiveness of preventive maintenance, strong support maintenance team shift activities, and generate reports and RCAs to the supervisor
- Design earth formation for lower earth resistance and ensure that earth formation is fully implemented
- Carry out earth improvement
- Interpretation & implementation of electrical layout and diagrams
- Monitor and maintain the efficiency of diesel generation
- Complete electrical installation and maintenance within defined timelines
- Knowledge about green solution especially solar system
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification Needed
Advance diploma in Electrical Engineering
🌐 How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, telephone contact, and email address.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 9th April 2021.
Please apply to:
Human Resources Manager
Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda
E-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Africa Improved Foods, please visit the links below: http://africaimprovedfoods.com/
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – © 2021 ACR COMPANY Ltd All rights reserved
25 All the time, 1 To day