🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Name and Services of the Organization
Rwanda Union of the Blind is a civil society organization dedicated to the improvement of the living conditions of people with vision impairment. We work in all provinces of the country.
Our mission is to work towards the improvement of the situation of blind people through education and rehabilitation to facilitate meaningful equality and integration.
Our vision is a situation where blind people access all rights as all other citizens, receive rehabilitation and education and can be employed as all other citizens., and it is not centrally located for ease of distribution.
Rwanda Union of the Blind (RUB)
P.O.Box 1527 Kigali-Rwanda
📋 Job Description
Job Positing Date:
Kigali, on March 5, 2021
Job Position Title
Number of Job Positions
Kigali at Head Office
💼 Job Specification
- Rwandan nationality
- University degree in social sciences, community studies, education and business administration, and other relevant field is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in project cycle management, advocacy mainstreaming approaches, and public policy monitoring preferably in PDOs.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in PDOs capacity building or similar position
- Working experience in a similar role and experience in a non-profit organization
- 1-3 years of experience implementing disability programs from People with Disabilities rights, capacity building, and policy perspective.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in program design, monitoring, and evaluation (theory and practice) desired, experience applying within a disability-based organization is also desirable.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge in Sign Language Interpretation (tactile) would be an added value.
- People with Deafblindness’ rights sensitive
Other More Inforamations
Detailed Job description is available at ROPDB office located at RUB….
🌐 How to Apply
All interested candidates are invited to send their application letters, and their CV and degree by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com or to drop it at RUB office located in Muhima at poids –lourd road.
Deadline for application is March 26th, 2021 at 12:00
Persons with disabilities candidates with the above profile are strongly encouraged to apply. Within a period of 5 days from the deadline, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kigali, on March 5, 2021
Dr Donatilla Kanimba
Executive Director, RUB
32 All the time, 1 To day