Field Data Collectors/Enumerators at FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) (Closing: 29th April,2022)
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry )
FH Association (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty”.
Jobs Description Details
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA (Food for the Hungry)
PO BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
FH Association (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Non-governmental organization. FH Rwanda has been implementing integrated relief and development projects in Rwanda since 1994. FH Rwanda currently has programs in Nyagatare, Gatsibo, Kamonyi, Muhanga, Ruhango and Ngororero districts. FH Rwanda has adopted an integrated programming approach CFCT (Child Focused Community Transformation) through 4 sectors: Livelihoods, Education, Health and Disaster Risk Reduction.
We are seeking to hire a qualified, dedicated and experienced Rwandan Nationals for the “Field Data Collectors” position to support our Monitoring and Evaluation Unit. Enumerators will work in the field where FH has programs in Nyagatare, Gatsibo, Kamonyi, Muhanga, Ruhango and Ngororero districts under the guidance and supervision of the Cluster Coordinators, M&E Data clerk and will report Directly to the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The primary objective is to get qualified Enumerators majoring in Livelihood (Agriculture, Livestock, Food security, nutrition); Statistics; Education, Health and Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics); etc. to support in undertaking assessments, surveys and routing data collection activities initiated by Food for the Hungry in all Districts of intervention. The main tasks that enumerators will be responsible are the data collection of all facets of assessments, including rapid needs assessment, Baseline surveys, Mid-Term Reviews and Final evaluations. Hence, Food for the Hungry will recruit experienced local researchers (data collectors) to undertake both quantitative and qualitative data collection with highest quality measures.
MAIN KEY RESULTS
- Through training, develop sufficient comprehension of the programs, research protocol, ethical requirements, the study population and the study tools.
- Work with project teams to mobilize communities for interviews and discussions.
- Collect data by using structured interviews with the sampled respondents and service providers using pre-developed questionnaires.
- Facilitate qualitative interviews – Key informant Interviews (KIIs) and Focus Group Discussion (FGDs).
- Ensure completeness of forms for accuracy and consistency after the data collection.
- Ensure data quality and sampling protocols by accurately and strictly following the guide/survey tools used for the specific data collection.
- Ensure proper and accurate transcription of information gathered through interviews and Focus Group Discussion (FGDs).
- Ensure to collect accurate and the quality data by reviewing and editing the collected data by checking of all intentional and unintentional errors daily.
- Maintain effective teamwork and excellent communication with both the team leader and all other data collectors during fieldwork.
- Maintain effective communication with key staff to provide an update on the progress and challenges in the field and seek guidance on the way forward.
- Participate in data quality check exercises soon after data collection and have a close look at missing and error reported data.
- Ensuring that the on-going daily reporting on data collection progress for the research are kept up-to-date.
- Hand in assignments as instructed by the team leader and any other notes on observations made during the interviews.
- Report all the problems encountered by the team leader and during the debriefing sessions.
- Represent Food for the Hungry professionally and correctly for the assignments in all the target districts
- A University degree in any of the relevant fields of Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business administration, Education, Health background, Education and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Prior Minimum 2 years’ experience in conducting field research work using participatory approaches in different locations in the country is essential.
- Prior experience in interviewing and facilitating FDGs (Focus Group Discussions) and in-depth interviews
- Experience and knowledge on mobile data collection (Kobo Collect, ODK, Survey123 etc.)
- Displays exemplary positive behaviors for consistency, predictability and reliability at work to complete assignments and meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (Word, Excel).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Kinyarwanda
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Ability to collect and gather information in an objective way
- With the ability to actively listen and capture the exact response from respondents.
- Must have the ability to interpret and record responses appropriately without distorting the respondent’s meaning or confusing the reader.
- Confidently and professionally expresses self, able to ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from her/him.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and will not fabricate responses or misrepresent the program.
- Should build trust with people in rural areas and ensure confidentiality.
- Must be aware of and sensitive to the cultural expectations of communities in FH District of intervention.
- Must be able to work for full-day working hours in the field across a number of days.
- Have the ability to work with a diverse team
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover letter and updated CV/Resume with three professional referees (including email address and day telephone contacts), not later than Friday 29th April 2022 @5pm using the following link: http://184.108.40.206/fhrwjobs
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- If any issues are experienced, please contact us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
FH Safeguarding Policy
FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
Done at Kigali on 18th April 2022
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 29th/ April/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
735 All the time, 1 To day