FINANCIAL PLANNING AND REPORTING COORDINATOR at SAVE THE CHILDREN Rwanda (Deadline: 07th May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Few Information About Us
Save the Children
Save the Children is a global leader in development and humanitarian programming worldwide, working as the preeminent voice for children with governments, civil society and private sector partners for over 100 years. Save the Children International is a single global program delivery unit comprised of 28 national Save the Children organizations who have agreed to collectively implement projects in 120 countries. With SCI’s extensive geographic reach and established operational platform, Save the Children implements both country-level and global projects serving some of the world’s most vulnerable and marginalized communities while ensuring technical, operational, and financial oversight and management. Save the Children currently reaches 125 million children across the globe
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : FINANCIAL PLANNING AND REPORTING COORDINATOR
Number of Job Positions: 1
Job Positing Date: 04th May,2022
Job Closing Date : 07th May,2022
Job Location: Kigali Rwanda
Job Payment Terms and Contract: Permanent
💼 Job Specification
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND REPORTING COORDINATOR
About the Role:
• As a key finance business partner, you will provide support to the finance director in preparation of master budgets, working with budget holders in understanding and phasing of budgets, monitoring BVAs, preparation of reclasses where needed and preparation of donor financial reports .
The FPR Coordinnator will provide support to field office and sub office finance officers and coordinator to well understand the purpose of master budget and understand the gap that may exist there, to e able to fully support budget holders.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Accounting, commerce or business administration degree from a leading university ACCA Part II or CPA qualified
- At least 3 years of experience in a complex commercial or development sector organization. Significant budgeting and reporting experience, understanding of budgeting and forecasting.
- Computer fluency; highly competent using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience working in complex financial systems like Sun systems, Agresso, PeopleSoft etc.
- A flair for figures and analysis
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with high levels of change and quick turnaround times, whilst delivering to the highest standards.
- Personal circumstances and commitment to travel to all field office when called upon Commitment to Save the Children values.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued
This position is on Child Safeguarding- Level 3: The post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs. Or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for all those who work for us and for all those who come into contact with our staff and representatives, including children and members of the communities with whom we work.
SCI takes a zero tolerance approach to sexual harassment and any other conduct that is discriminatory or disrespectful to others.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Application Information: https://rwanda.savethechildren.net
Deadline for receiving applications is 7th May 2022.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
*Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. *
*Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process*
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa Amatangazo ry’Akazi ndetse n’ayandi yose ajyanye nabyo kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Promotion & Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
175 All the time, 1 To day