Head of Internal Audit at Bboxx Africa Management (Deadline: 05th June,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Few Information About Us
Bboxx Africa Management
A next generation utility, transforming lives and unlocking potential
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Head of Internal Audit
Number of Job Positions 1
Job Positing Date: 20th May,2022
Job Closing Date : 05th June,2022
💼 Job Specification
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
Who we are:
Bboxx is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. having already impacted over 2 million customers’ lives with our solar home systems (SHS) so far and diversification into clean cooking and other utilities underway, we have 1000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
Title: Head of Internal Audit
Reports to: Group CFO & Head of Relationships
Location: Rwanda – Kigali
Are you interested in being part of a team that provides independent and objective assurance to the firm on the effectiveness of the firm’s internal control structure?
The renewable energy industry is going through fast paced change as we aim to make a lasting impact.
Internal Audit has holistic and unique insights on the firm’s functions and activities as well as our global products and operations. We are looking for a detail-oriented team player who has an interest in the renewable energy sector and want to help bring rigor to the firm’s operations and control processes.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Bboxx maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, independently assessing internal control structures, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, raising awareness of control risks, and advising management on developing and implementing smart control solutions.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Be the figurehead of the team, ensure appropriate profile within the organization and with stakeholders
- Ensure that audit findings and recommendations are appropriate and properly supported. As team lead, you will also make relevant business process improvement recommendations where appropriate
- Complete special projects and investigations as necessary
- Plan and complete a wide variety of reviews, from initial planning through to reporting, providing sound assurance on the risk and control environment process
- Participate in group wide projects related to accounting & finance
- Plan, design and implement an audit strategy plan for the group
- Developing and managing a growing team
- The ability to create a strong profile for internal audit and its importance
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in either audit related and/or business support activities, and strong control mindset
- Big 4 Audit Firm experience is desirable but not essential
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ACCA/CPA
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) essential, French would be an added advantage.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Good communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders, keen to drive consensus and influence the outcomes
- Excellent team player who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and detailed oriented
- Someone who wants to live and work in Africa and being able to travel within the Bboxx markets.
If you would like to find out more about what we are doing to transform lives through providing access to energy and services, please have a look at www.bboxx.com
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Application Process Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1257?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is June 5th, 2022.
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job / Career Promotion and Placements , Hiring related Services, Staff trainings , Business Advertisements, Bulk SMS Service for Employers, Recruiters & Businesses , other various Business Consults Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following Career Services : RESUME & CV SERVICES , Cover Letters, Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills Trainings and Career wise Advisory : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
9,365 All the time, 1 To day