Health Services Manager at mPharma (Deadline: 29th April,2022)
Jobs Description Details
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to aﬀord their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a Health Services Manager, who will be responsible for our Primary Health Care and Patient Support Programs. The Health Services Manager will be responsible for implementing, and evaluating the medical practice delivery model in accordance with evidence based medicine, and driving mPharma’s vision of making drugs aﬀordable and accessible to every African. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring successful program launches and operations of the disease management and support programs. This candidate will act as a liaison, coordinating daily operations between nurses, doctors and pharma company program managers.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process for medical care
- Performs clinical and administrative supervision of all clinic staﬀ, including regular performance appraisals and
- Collaborates on the integration of medical services into mPharma’s existing business
- Develop, implement and monitor clinical programs that add and expand integrated clinical
- Leads planning for the development of new clinical
- Ensure Documentation of Patients information and Clinical records across
- Organize and oversee health screenings across communities with mPharma Partner
- Performs or delegates responsibility for quarterly medical record reviews for all clinic staﬀ focusing on quality of
- Demonstrates an understanding of mPharma’s mission in performing all aspects of the
- Leads implementation of all Patient Support Programs (PSPs) and ensure eﬀective tracking using mPharma resources
- Ensures continuous data integrity across all
- Collaborates with partner drug safety units and nurses to ensure case transmission veriﬁcation activities are performed as
- Raise or increase awareness, knowledge and understanding of Patient Support Program (PSP) requirements by conducting internal education/training sessions with nurse coaches
- Oversees & supervises program implementation using O.P. guidelines and maintain functional excellence..
- Designs and implements appropriate Health service interventions for program
- Designs and implements General Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervises and ensures update reports to partners on ongoing programs
- Monitors Patient Support Program (PSP) to identify areas of risk and develop strategy and action plans for risk management and ensure
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and aﬀordability of high-quality
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Exhibit enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion about healthcare in
- Possess a dynamic and energetic
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational
- Works eﬀectively as a team member and promotes
- Appreciation for the importance of Pharmacovigilance compliance in the pharma industry.
- Multitasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Finance, Technical and Supply Chain teams).
- MBBS/MBChB, Medicine degree from an accredited medical school, BPharm or Bachelor of Science(BSc) degree with a masters in Public Health and minimum of 6 to 8 years working
- Board certiﬁcation in one of the primary care specialties would be an advantage
- Current Practicing
- This position reports to the Country Head, Mutti
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to send their applications not later than 29th April 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 29th/ April/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
120 All the time, 1 To day