Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands 2022: (Deadline 1st May,2022)
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship
About Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is the national scholarship programme for Dutch and international students. The scholarship programme is first and foremost a means of profiling Dutch higher education. It is aimed at stimulating talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland. In addition, the programme aims to increase the international mobility of Dutch students, by stimulating them to study outside the EEA on a scholarship. We have an advisory role in the implementation of the programme. We are responsible for providing information about t… re.
Holland Scholarship Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization Holland Scholarship
- Country to study Netherlands
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline May 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Holland Scholarship Bachelors
- The successful applicants for the Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands 2022 will receive € 5,000 in their first year of studies.
Requirements for Holland Scholarship Bachelors Qualification
- The Holland Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands 2022 is open to applicants from non-EEA countries.
- The candidate should be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program.
- The background of the candidate should be from any subject area in one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of the institution.
- The candidate should not have received a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
May 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Holland Scholarship on www.studyinholland.nl to apply
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Code of conduct
Nuffic or programmes managed by Nuffic may not be involved in activities involving unacceptable behaviour. It can be about interpersonal or financial misconduct or abuses of power. Nuffic has an Integrity Code of Conduct to combat unacceptable behaviour. In addition, activities involving the following situations/behaviour are considered unacceptable:
- bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up procedures;
- breach of obligations relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions;
- conduct related to a criminal organisation;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- terrorist offenses or offenses linked to terrorist activities;
- creating a shell company;
- being a shell company.
When we implement our programmed, we acknowledge our Code of Conduct. In our Code of Conduct we describe how we put our mission and values into practice every day. We explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of us and those who handle individual Holland Scholarships.
Application Deadline Provided: 01st May,2022
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
💼 Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : 👉🏽 https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
82 All the time, 1 To day