HR Analyst Intern at Alight(Deadline: 17th June, 2022)
June -August, 2022
Based in Kigali, Rwanda, you’ll be guided by and receive support from Winnie Nzaramba, Rwanda HR and Admin Coordinator. For 2-3 months, you’ll intern approximately 15-20 hours per week. This is a paid internship position.
We exist to unleash abundance in amazing people who want to help. For us, this means our staff, volunteers, incentive workers, candidates – every person within Alight. Our people are everything to us at Alight, each bringing their own unique set of gifts and talents. We believe that when they feel truly seen, cared for, and inspired, we are creating the conditions for them to be unleashed and unleash abundance in others.
Our purpose as a team is to bravely infuse this belief and culture into every touchpoint along the employment and HR journey at Alight. This role works with both Rwanda HR team and Alight global CPO office.
We are proud to work on borderless teams. We bring on great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and specifically encourage members of refugee, immigrant, or other displaced communities to join us.
Simply put, your scope will be supporting Rwanda HR team and new CPO office in Kigali. Here are some of the specifics:
- Support in the roll out of planned Rwanda pilot Payroll and Human Resources, Serenic HR, to include:
- Support in research, compilation of detailed project payroll requirements and validation.
- Support in setting up, documenting associated project meetings and supporting documents
- Support in setting up project related Training for teams
- Support with project list of test cases and/or scripts to run during the testing cycle based on actual business processes.
- Support as appropriate project deployment/ Go-Live activities
- Support new CPO office, in Kigali, with general global People/HR analyses and reporting tasks; collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics.
- Support in data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Assist with country jobs classification reviews to ensure that jobs are properly classified
- May assist with planned global benefits and compensation benefits review/project (TBD)
Building a shared organization takes time and intention. We will always be becoming Alight, which means your work will evolve as well.
What you’ll gain
- Insight into the humanitarian sector and real-time connections with teams worldwide
- Extensive HR experience and knowledge regarding policies, payroll, administration, and HR analysis
- Exposure to a Global, Non-Profit Organization
- Real-World experience in the HR Field
- Professional Development opportunities including group trainings, resume review, a mock interview, and opportunities to learn from other staff across the organization
- Professional network of peers as you join a cohort of interns in serving with various teams across Alight and partner organizations
Skills and experience we’re seeking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, IT training, experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Research/IT, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- Some exposure or experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Ability for prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We are on a journey to build Alight, a new platform of amazing people and organizations providing lifesaving services and creating breakthrough solutions for and with the displaced. WeAreAlight.org
Alight is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Alight complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,338 All the time, 1 To day