Human Resource Business Partner at RwandAir Limited (Deadline:12th June,2022 at 7:30 PM local time)
🏘️ About the Organization
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
2. Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
3. Department: Human Resource
4. Location: Kigali International Airport
5. Posting Period: 30th May – 12th June 2022
Dedicated to specific business units and support Line Managers as an internal consultant to resolve tactical and operational challenges. Focus on strategic support, business critical activities including leading on Employee Relations activities and improving organizational productivity and quality. Understanding the business’ commercial strategy, activities and needs and connect them with specialists from the HR department who can provide focused expertise to address specific HR needs.
To provide sound and professional human resource advice and support to guide management decision making.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
- Know the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets, forecasts, and employee issues. Understand the hopes, fears, likes, dislikes and who the key influencers are, including having an awareness of the cultural diversity within the business area.
- Coach and prompt business managers to think strategically, think about the impact of changes on the organization and how to best make use of people to achieve success.
- Ensure ER activity is in line with policy, and decision making is taken in a fair, consistent and transparent manner. Using such data to drive upskilling and business results.
- Assist HR leaders to align HR strategy with business strategy, leading on policy development and strategy discussions.
- Human Resource Functions:
- Organisational Design – Ensure that the organisation is appropriately designed to deliver organisation objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed.
- Insights, Strategy and Solutions – Develop a deep understanding of business areas, the organisation and the context in which it operates. Using business understanding, develop actionable HR insights and solutions.
- Organisational Development – Ensure the organisation has a committed, ‘fit for the future’ workforce to deliver its strategic ambition. Ensure the organisation culture, values and environment support and enhance organisation performance and adaptability.
- Provide insight and leadership on development and execution of any capability, cultural and change activities.
- Resourcing and Talent Planning – Ensure that the organisation actively manages an appropriate balance of resources to meet changing needs, the short and long-term ambitions of the organisation strategy and to create competitive advantage.
- Learning and Talent Development -Ensure that people at all levels of the organisation possess and develop the skills, knowledge and experiences to fulfil the short and long-term ambitions of the organisation and that they are motivated to learn, grow and perform.
- Performance and Reward – Build a high-performance culture by delivering programmes that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective.
- Employee Engagement – In line with the organisations objectives, ensure that in all aspects of the employment experience – the emotional connection that all employees have with their work, colleagues and to their organisation (in particular line manager relationship) is positive and understood, and that it delivers greater discretionary effort in their work and the way they relate to their organisation.
- Employee Relations – Ensure that the relationship between the organisation and its staff is managed appropriately within a framework underpinned by organisation practices and policies and by relevant employment law.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Develop effective working relationships with the client group positioning Human Resources as an integral part of the business and the HR Manager function as a trusted advisor and consultant.
- Provide expert coaching and advice to the senior management team and line managers to improve individual and organisational performance.
- Proactively gain client feedback to help the Human Resources function to improve service levels.
- Maintain close contact with members of the Business Support team and the HR department to work in synchronization with the other business units.
- Ensure that the delivery of HR Services and information to leaders, managers, staff and clients is accurate, efficient, timely, cost effective and professionally managed.
- Communicate to the business from HR and to HR from the business.
- Encourage open constructive dialogue between employees, managers and leaders.
- Continually view HR services and ensure communication channels between employees and supporting departments are enabled and support where necessary.
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Administration with a Specialisation in Human Resource.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a Human Resource Operations function preferably HR Business partner roles supporting business teams, HR Information systems such as IHRIS, etc.
- Experience of working in the fastest growing institutions and working under pressure but still delivers quality work or reports.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, also keen knowledge and experience of the importance of databases and their role in providing accurate management information.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced and results-driven work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Able to manage and motivate employees in a professional compelling manner.
- Self-assured, internally motivated, and passionate individual with outstanding communication skills driven to succeed and make a difference.
- Must possess high levels of integrity, resilience, accountability, commitment, and determination.
🌐 How to Apply
- An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is 12th June,2022 at 7:30 PM local time. Please send your application documents in one scanned PDF document on email@example.com
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
930 All the time, 1 To day