🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an international NGO, founded in Norway as the labour movement’s humanitarian solidarity organisation. NPA’s goal is centered on human worth and equal rights for all, and strives globally to promote the values of solidarity, unity, equality, human rights, and democracy. Norwegian People’s Aid in Rwanda supports civil society organisations and citizens to participate in and contribute to the formulation and implementation of national and local policymaking, planning, and governance.
📋 Job Description Details
POST TITLE: Human Resources Officer
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:5 pm, 13 December 2021
DUTY STATION: Kigali, Rwanda
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: Open ended
START DATE: As soon as possible
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:6 December 2021
NPA Rwanda is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Officer. . The Human resources Officer will be a member of the management team and will support the Country Director in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. .
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
The main Duties & Responsibilities of the Position will include the following:
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide advice on HR policies and procedures.
- Lead on recruitments, preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Meet KPIs for HR department
- Plan and implement L&D programmes
- Support in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintain employee records and paperwork
- Familiarise and adhere to local laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Promote a strong collaborative team culture within the Country Programme.
- Directly Line Manage 1 member of staff.
- Support and build HR systems among NPA’s Partners while taking appropriate action to address capacity development needs where necessary.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested applicants should submit a 1 page covering application letter briefly describing how they meet the required qualifications and personal competencies mentioned above as well as an up to date CV to:
The Country Director
Norwegian Peoples Aid (NPA) Rwanda
Via e-mail to email@example.com or in hardcopy to P.O. Box 2966, Rwanda Kigali
This is local recruitment and the chosen candidate will be contracted by NPA Rwanda. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
46 All the time, 2 To day