IT and Data Lead, Rwanda at TransUnion (Deadline: Ongoing)
📋 Job Description Details
- Job locations : Kigali
- Time type : Full time
- job requisition id : 19014397
What We’ll Bring:
This position provides overall operations and IT management for TrasnUnion Rwanda. The Lead will collaborate with CoEs and other Line of Businesses in executing the information technology strategy through initiatives that support short and long term objectives; mission and vision of TransUnion Africa. The role manages a team of resources accountable for the delivery of all data services and information technology within the Rwanda region.
The Team’s Focus
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer and commercial lending, TransUnion provides clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help make efficient, informed and accurate decisions.
We offer a broad array of solutions customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, background investigations, marketing segmentation, fraud and ID management. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of industry experience, risk management solutions and analytics expertise.
How You’ll Contribute
Operations and Data Management
- Manage day to day operational requirements to ensure TransUnion Rwanda meet internal, client, association and legislative expectations in terms of information technology, data collection, receipt, testing, updating and feedback on inaccuracies.
- Responsible for continuously seeking out process improvement for the effective operation of the information technology and data function in Rwanda.
- Measure costs and manage expenses
- Plan and execute deliverables in terms of business strategic requirements, identify and assist areas within TU Rwanda to assess impacts and potential impacts of projects and use of data
- Represent TransUnion Rwanda at various work streams to engage on industry and Bureau requirements and activities in terms of compliance and data within the region.
- Develop and document processes and automation requirements within the team to ensure efficiency and accurate delivery of data quality and reporting requirements.
- Lead to the team to effectively manage the analysis and communication of quality corrections, load progress and accuracy as well as potential concerns and inaccuracies which require clean up action with client, suppliers, associations and legislative bodies as required
- Set and execute proactive SLA measurements to prevent compliance related issues
- Monitor and measure client and supplier interactions ensuring quality input and value add, facilitate delivery of quality input data from clients and suppliers.
- Manage projects and clean ups with client and IT, development of process and productionized clean up jobs. Monitoring outputs and ensuring accurate, quality processes and results.
- Manage and assist Executive in delivering effective inputs to business on Strategy, budgets and planning as well as impacts of plans.
Technical Support Management
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction by delivering technical and account support in accordance with contractual SLAs. Respond quickly and accurately to inbound support requests via email, telephone, and the web, with focus on individual customer business needs.
- Monitors the data communications network ensuring proactive steps are taken to reduce customer outages. Keeps up to date with the latest patches, bulletins or upgrades necessary to keep the network up and running.
- Responds to network support calls, presenting a positive, helpful attitude to the customer. Provides consistent, appropriate feedback to the customer during the course of problem identification.
- Performs initial troubleshooting techniques in outage situations and escalates problems via escalation procedures.
- Ensures both customers and internal management are notified of outage situations.
- Monitors Trouble Ticket Database that consists of problems that internal users are having that require IT support. Responds to tickets within allotted time and applies required solutions as necessary.
- Controls and manages LAN/IWS hardware and software inventory. Ensures accurate inventory of assigned division’s or geographic location’s LAN/IWS equipment. Researches products as needed.
- Setting individual and team development goals for direct reports and showing measurable progress against goals
- Management, mentoring and career development of direct reports
- Building and embedding a high performance culture through coaching and development initiatives and effectively managing associates to required performance levels.
- Communicating effectively with shareholders, employees, regulators, government authorities and other stakeholders were required.
- Ensuring that the global TransUnion strategy, mission, vision and values are embedded consistently within the culture of TransUnion, including the responsibility for behaving and making decisions in this regard.
What You’ll Bring:
- Tertiary diploma/degree in Information Management/Systems/.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience generally required in IT systems support and data processing preferably within the credit or financial industry.
- Basic understanding of Data communication protocols including; asynchronous, SNA and TCP/IP. Knowledge of test equipment such as datascopes, protocol analyzers, break out boxes, sniffers, etc. Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Open view, Cisco Works, Netview, and Netspy. Strong customer services skills, written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with standard Windows based applications, Unix, HP, Windows 2000, Cisco and Checkpoint.
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Recruitments & HR Managements Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,205 All the time, 1 To day