2 Job Positions of Drivers at Asharami Energy Rwanda Ltd(Deadline: 22 September, 2022)
DRIVER (2 Positions)
I.ABOUT THE COMPANY
Asharami Energy Rwanda Ltd is a subsidiary of Sahara Group which is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate founded in 1996 and headquartered in Lagos. Sahara Group has business operations across the energy and infrastructure value chain including the upstream, midstream, downstream, power, real estate, and infrastructure.
We deploy our deep knowledge and insight into the African energy and infrastructure sectors to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities based on which we develop market leading businesses. Our vision is to become “the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed”
II.KEY DELIVERABLES OF THE JOB
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Good mechanical skills
- Courteous and honest
- All staff
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application letter, CV, copy of driving license and copies of diplomas/academic certificates and testimonials/references to: email@example.com and kindly include “Driver” in the subject line. Whilst this position is open until filled candidates are advised to submit their application not later than 22 September 2022.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at https://www.sahara-group.com/home/
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022
NOTICE! : For More Employment Opportunities daily News & Bulletins , Follow our Tweeter | WhatsApp Groups | Facebook Page | Instagram | Join Facebook Group | LinkedIn Page | Useful Job Exam Questionnaires .
1,148 All the time, 2 To day